First timers

I have ED and cannot get hard so I can't please my wife when we have sex. I have tried to get her to have sex with other men but so far she has said no. But I can tell how dissatisfied she is after we play. I want her to have sex with black bulls. Are there any in Pittsburgh PA who would like to help me with this problem.

We've had so many offers from very young guys but there is just no way right now. From a physical standpoint they are studs but intellectually it would be awkward due the generational gap. Perhaps as time goes by they might be suitable for a brief interlude but that would be it most likely

Okay, it has happened. I found a guy on AFF and he seems perfect and I am about to talk to my wife. Ironically he is 25 so there goes the age thing.

I worked on a bit I want to say to my wife but since the topic hasn't been discussed in a bit I need to be tactful. Nervous as fuck but I am going to do this sooner than later

Okay Helen, here it is. I thought this moment would never arrive but I located a nice young black man on AFF from Jacksonville Florida. I chatted with him and saw him on video and he has a nice personality and is very gifted. I watched him as we chatted and he is not shy about his nudity. He is 25, in great shape and bisexual and would like to meet us. I find him to be perfect for us in so many ways. He is clean cut, polite, well spoken and understands what this lifestyle is about. The fact he lives out of town is a huge plus so we can have privacy from those we do not want to know about this.
Believe me when I say this, his cock left me in awe. It is long and thick and a beautiful thing to see and l know you would appreciate it's size and color. I want to see if we can all video chat and get to know one another and let you see him. I know once you do that you will be very interested in sleeping with him.

My fiancee has a higher sex drive than me, I brought it up and she said that I was enough for her; but she didn't flat out say no. Anyone have advice on getting her curious about this?

Back