First timer in NC but will travel for good dick

bbc4sally

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
39(MF4M) This will be my first time with a black guy. My white pussy needs a large BBC, with thick girth, a decent head, uncut, and needs to stretch me well. Must be experienced, clean, and willing to fuck without a condom. I want you to cum in my pussy and keep fucking me. Must be ok with husband watching and being included to fuck me too. Must prove legitimacy and size with pictures or video chat. We live in Western NC but are willing to travel anywhere for the right bbc.73943.jpeg73947.jpeg

39(MF4M) This will be my first time with a black guy. My white pussy needs a large BBC, with thick girth, a decent head, uncut, and needs to stretch me well. Must be experienced, clean, and willing to fuck without a condom. I want you to cum in my pussy and keep fucking me. Must be ok with husband watching and being included to fuck me too. Must prove legitimacy and size with pictures or video chat. We live in Western NC but are willing to travel anywhere for the right bbc.View attachment 5288693View attachment 5288694
you need to come to Greensboro I got something for you

39(MF4M) This will be my first time with a black guy. My white pussy needs a large BBC, with thick girth, a decent head, uncut, and needs to stretch me well. Must be experienced, clean, and willing to fuck without a condom. I want you to cum in my pussy and keep fucking me. Must be ok with husband watching and being included to fuck me too. Must prove legitimacy and size with pictures or video chat. We live in Western NC but are willing to travel anywhere for the right bbc.View attachment 5288693View attachment 5288694
I'll travel, I'm in the Raleigh area. So, tell me how long have you been looking?

I'm in upstate SC hit me up

Back