First Time White Sissy

I've been asked my first time with a BBC several times in messages so decided to go ahead and post it .

Oh its a long story so Ill keep it fairly short! I started a new job moved to a new city and he invited me over to a Finals watch Party at his house (so having no friends in my new city I jumped at the opportunity). When I got there I was the only person there to which he made me feel comfortable saying people at work flake and show up late all the time and he said he appreciated me coming and coming on time. We sat around watching the pre game stuff for maybe 5-10 minutes awkward small talk and then he just walked over to the door and locked it then shut all the blinds (I have no idea why I didn't ask why so obvious ******* was going down) he then walked over to me straddled my chair and just dropped his pants revealing his 9-10 inch black cock. I instantly laughed it off like cmon bro get that ******* out of here and pushed him and he just moved in closer maybe 12-18 inches from my face. I then was kind of paralyzed IDK how long we sat in silence but I was mesmerized at the size and was kind of terrified (he's about 6'5 270 I'd guess and Im 6 foot 180). He told me that if I just touched it he would move, I did, I couldnt believe the weight girth he was also uncut which Id never seen before and enjoyed playing with the foreskin. I probably sat there with his cock in my hand for a minute or two and then he said kiss it and I said no you said if I touched it you would move he then said that I had been holding it for so long I must like it so now I needed to kiss it. After some fight I did and when I said ok can I leave he slapped me and told me that I needed to suck his dick because I had been teasing him too much jerking him off (which I kind of was I just didnt realize it). I gave the I'm not gay speech why are you making me do this blah blah blah. Long story short he somehow convinced me to start sucking his dick dont remember how or what he said I think just holding it I wanted to taste it. So I started sucking him and remember thinking damn this really isnt that bad if anything it tastes pretty good and the skin was so soft. I also remember the masculine scent and loves his big balls more than anything else just drove me wild. He got me off the chair and on to his couch where he took my clothes off and slapped me in the face held his cock over mine (twice as long and 3-4 times wider) and said that is why this is happening you little sissy white boy you are not a real man this is what a real man looks like. It is an image I will never ever get out of my mind. He then bent me over and started eating my ass and kept calling it my pussy slapping my balls here and there and I remember being in heaven then I felt a strong pressure and didn't know what was happening at all then extreme pain I screamed turned and grabbed his dick and managed to get away briefly. He grabbed me by the hips again reached down and got his underwear and stuffed them in my mouth and pushed in again. I screamed into his underwear and couch pillows in extreme pain for probably a good minute as he pushed in all the way. I remember a strange feeling of happiness when I felt his balls hit me knowing that I was able to take it all and probably happy that there wasn't anymore left to take at the time. Anyway the as you always hear the pain did turn to some pleasure although it was still pretty painful, he must have pounded me for 30 minutes but it felt like hours i remember feeling so helpless and feeling my dick flopping around was quite arousing and humiliating. He pulled out of me told me to open my mouth and busted in my mouth. I remember feeling disappointed that he didnt cum in my ass and surprised that his cum didnt taste bad at all (I wouldnt say it tasted good but not bad at all). He told me to open wide and swallow and I did and was incredibly humiliated. He told me to get the fuck out of his house and called me a faggot. I gathered my things pretty quickly and left in a hurry. I told myself for weeks that I didnt enjoy it (and I really wasnt sure if I liked it or not during) but my ass hurt for weeks and was a constant reminder of what had happened. After probably a month a started discovering sissy ******* and found the large community of sissies out there and ever since I have been obsessed and trying to find a bbc daddy to play with and train me.

It is so interesting that this kind of thing happens so much more often than people think. The reason for why people aren't as aware of it as they should be is because... despite the relative frequency of such interracial adventures, white boys don't tend to tell people when they were blacked/feminized by a black man, and all the black men fucking these white boys usually don't tell many people either. As a result, few people know about how often this kind of thing goes down!

I actually think it's a bad thing that people are so unaware of this dynamic! When it first happened to me, I felt so ashamed, so alone, and like some kind of twisted sexual deviant. I felt like I was disgusting, and like there was something wrong with me afterwards. Like you, I WAS... "straight," when I first got blacked! I also gave my first MAN the whole "I'm not gay speech!" ... Moments later to find my bright white body buck naked, my pale flesh ravaged by deep dark black hands, captivated with a strong instinct to submit to him, fueled even further by an unfamiliar overpowering lust, that was alien to me, but yet... was so natural!

From the moment I met him, he emasculated me! He talked to me like I was a girl, treated me like I was a girl, teased me like I was a girl, and pursued me sexually like I was a girl! He even told me I was a girl to him! Gave me female nicknames! His pressure was insane, and was constant on me. He could just plow through my inhibitions, effortlessly break down my resistance, and infallibly get me to do things I was uncomfortable with. It was almost like I had to agree with him, concede to him, submit to him, and basically do whatever he wanted me to!

Resistance was futile! He could just disarm you whenever I tried resisting or confronted him assertively, turn the whole thing back around on me, and continue to advance on me! He was unstoppable! And, I could not stop him! Inside of him only knowing me a few days, he somehow had me taking my clothes off for him, he had me as subdued as a coma patient while he felt me up, groping my ass, fondling my bare white body, and seamlessly advanced to getting me to drop to my snow white knees and suck his enormous black cock, and then he got me on all fours... back arched, ass up so he could fuck me like a good girl! His black dick ran so deep in my little white body, his dominance was so absolute, his stamina was superhuman, and the whole of my being was so totally submissive to him, I was ******* with euphoria, and crying in pain, while he had his way with me, and made me his little white bitch!!!

Afterwards, I felt filthy... I felt like a whore! I hated myself, but I always answered his calls and his texts, even though he rarely answered mine! I never denied him anything, I was incapable of it! I let him fuck me whenever he wanted, I let him cum wherever he wanted, I gave it up to him however he wanted, and then I'd go make him a sandwich, and bring him a beer afterwards! He would hit me up three or four times a week for a bootycall, and I would move heaven and earth, and cancel any plans I had to accommodate his libido! I spent countless hours on my knees, back, and on all fours to satisfy his big black cock, and each and every time I did... I died a little inside!

I was wrecked with shame and guilt! I was also so confused... the entirety of my life I was so completely sure I was straight... NOW I didn't know what the fuck I was!!! Was I gay, was I pansexual, was I transgender, or was I actually a woman?!?!?! The only thing I was completely sure of now was that I definitely was NOT straight, and probably wasn't really ever a man at all!!!

It was only much later that I found out, and spoke to SO MANY other white boys that had the same thing happen to them. I also found many white boys who had never actually even been with a black man, but secretly wished it happened to them! After talking and meeting so many like myself, I realized...

By his very natural, the "Black Male" is intrinsically feminizing to all other races, especially whites, and especially the so called, "white males." I was NOT the exception! I was in the majority, at least in terms of potential, if not actual experiences! This is the real reason why blacks are hated more than any other race, it explains the Jim Crow Laws, Apartheid, etc... It was all based on fear... a fear of knowing for a fact, that compared to them, white "males" are basically females! White "men" who made those laws, made them, so that they wouldn't take all the white women, and feminize them!

The take-away we should get from history is... NOT to be afraid of the way of nature! Let nature take its course! Take no shame in the way things are, accept it! No sex I could EVER have... with ANY woman, could EVER compare to the sex I could have as a woman, in my appropriate female role with a black MAN!!! It's impossible!!! We shouldn't reject our innate feminity, and allow ourselves to be ourselves, and feminize ourselves, and allow ourselves to enjoy it when black men feminize us, and do what comes natural!

Race relations everywhere would maximally improve overnight! Those conversations we're all supposed to be having would be unnecessary, because we would all know the deal, and cherish our differences. Living in denial of the obvious solves nothing! Accepting things for what they are, is the beginning to solving everything! I wish more white boys would share their stories, and not anonymously! They should tell the truth about what they've been doing with black men, how they got blacked, and how they LOVE IT, how they will keep doing it, and are embracing their inborn feminity!

This will encourage more white boys to come forward, which will encourage many more to actually experience the truth of BBC and Black Men! Whites will accept their feminity, and will consciously and willingly feminize themselves for black men. Black men will be even more willing, and actively involved to BLACK all the cute little white fem-boys popping up everywhere! And, stubborn white boy stragglers... will eventually get picked off by Black Men looking for a hunt and conquest... Like the MAN that blacked me, or the one that blacked you!

I have to agree I think it happens far more than people realize and I think it very natural for many white guys like us to submit but idk about the race relations and this explaining history butttttt to each his own lol.

Indeed. Some of my views were shaped by an older married black man (36) that was fucking me a few years ago. I learned a lot from him, and started seeing things from a different perspective. That's where the part about the "history" and "race relations" viewpoint come from. After listening to him and talking, I came to understand a LOT more was going on than I realized.

I think it's interesting now. Honestly though, even just thinking about him, gets me so flustered. AnyWayZ... Thanks for your comment!

How many times have you been blacked?! Was it just the one time in the story you posted, or did you continue having interracial encounters???

Indeed. Some of my views were shaped by an older married black man (36) that was fucking me a few years ago. I learned a lot from him, and started seeing things from a different perspective. That's where the part about the "history" and "race relations" viewpoint come from. After listening to him and talking, I came to understand a LOT more was going on than I realized.

I think it's interesting now. Honestly though, even just thinking about him, gets me so flustered. AnyWayZ... Thanks for your comment!

How many times have you been blacked?! Was it just the one time in the story you posted, or did you continue having interracial encounters???
That actually happened fairly recently and I've been in denial a bit over the past few months just hoping the urges would go away and they aren't so now I'm on the prowl. So just the once here.

Yeah, sorry to tell you... THEY WILL NEVER GO AWAY!!! Once you go black... it NOT just true for white girls. I went through something similar when it first happened to me. Denial sucks, you'll be so much happier once you let go of that, and indulge yourself, and allow yourself to enjoy it! I think that was the one thing I couldn't let myself do, just accepting how much I enjoyed getting fucked felt so shameful, but you get over it! Allow yourself to be feminine, indulge those urges, be available, and submissive... you'll find its not hard finding hot black men looking to bang your bottom out, once you do that. A few months ago, I got noticed by a black bodybuilder at my gym, he was tall, dark, and ripped. He seemed totally straight, and a little thuggish. He was looking at me, then he just approach me, introduced himself, asked me how old I was, wondering if I was legal... and, within seconds he had his hand on the small of my back, asked me if I wanted to smoke out with him, and we went up to his apartment. He rolled up a blunt, and we started puffing and passing, and his dark hands started gliding up and down my bare pale legs up to my skimpy short shorts, and he asked me to take them off, I passed the blunt back to him mouth to mouth, and slid right out of my short shorts, and panties like he told me to. The next few hours left my little jaw and ass sore and sticky, he fucked me like a bitch that owed him money! At one point, I was certain he was going to fuck me to death! He smacked my ass, pulled my hair, and just jack-hammered me into the mattress! He even kept me over night, for morning head, and a shower fuck! I even went into his kitchen, and made him breakfast. Unfortunately, he's got a girlfriend, but still hits me up time to time, and he has a friend that wants to meet me tomorrow, so... I'm just saying, indulge your feminity, develop it, and you'll be surprised how easy it is to get yourself more BBC than you can handle! Black men LOVE sex with no strings attached! They have insane... insatiable sex drives, and LOVE a cute little white bitch that they can pump and dump whenever they want! All you have to do is be a cute little white bitch!

Yeah, sorry to tell you... THEY WILL NEVER GO AWAY!!! Once you go black... it NOT just true for white girls. I went through something similar when it first happened to me. Denial sucks, you'll be so much happier once you let go of that, and indulge yourself, and allow yourself to enjoy it! I think that was the one thing I couldn't let myself do, just accepting how much I enjoyed getting fucked felt so shameful, but you get over it! Allow yourself to be feminine, indulge those urges, be available, and submissive... you'll find its not hard finding hot black men looking to bang your bottom out, once you do that. A few months ago, I got noticed by a black bodybuilder at my gym, he was tall, dark, and ripped. He seemed totally straight, and a little thuggish. He was looking at me, then he just approach me, introduced himself, asked me how old I was, wondering if I was legal... and, within seconds he had his hand on the small of my back, asked me if I wanted to smoke out with him, and we went up to his apartment. He rolled up a blunt, and we started puffing and passing, and his dark hands started gliding up and down my bare pale legs up to my skimpy short shorts, and he asked me to take them off, I passed the blunt back to him mouth to mouth, and slid right out of my short shorts, and panties like he told me to. The next few hours left my little jaw and ass sore and sticky, he fucked me like a bitch that owed him money! At one point, I was certain he was going to fuck me to death! He smacked my ass, pulled my hair, and just jack-hammered me into the mattress! He even kept me over night, for morning head, and a shower fuck! I even went into his kitchen, and made him breakfast. Unfortunately, he's got a girlfriend, but still hits me up time to time, and he has a friend that wants to meet me tomorrow, so... I'm just saying, indulge your feminity, develop it, and you'll be surprised how easy it is to get yourself more BBC than you can handle! Black men LOVE sex with no strings attached! They have insane... insatiable sex drives, and LOVE a cute little white bitch that they can pump and dump whenever they want! All you have to do is be a cute little white bitch!
You wear short shorts and panties at the gym?!

it is the size of a bbc staring you in the face,that churns out an unbelieveable thrill to all white bois.there are white cocks that big also.the confidence of the blackman showing his bbc to a white boi is commanding.total loss of willpower results.the white boi cannot look away.like a moth to a flame there is no choice.a white boi must touch it hold it feel its weight.that is when he has lost the battle.now with just a little push the bbc is in his mouth.now with bbc in his mouth he cannot resist sucking it and needing that black cum.his addiction is complete.happily he willalways adore bbc

it is the size of a bbc staring you in the face,that churns out an unbelieveable thrill to all white bois.there are white cocks that big also.the confidence of the blackman showing his bbc to a white boi is commanding.total loss of willpower results.the white boi cannot look away.like a moth to a flame there is no choice.a white boi must touch it hold it feel its weight.that is when he has lost the battle.now with just a little push the bbc is in his mouth.now with bbc in his mouth he cannot resist sucking it and needing that black cum.his addiction is complete.happily he willalways adore bbc
I couldnt agree more

It is so interesting that this kind of thing happens so much more often than people think. The reason for why people aren't as aware of it as they should be is because... despite the relative frequency of such interracial adventures, white boys don't tend to tell people when they were blacked/feminized by a black man, and all the black men fucking these white boys usually don't tell many people either. As a result, few people know about how often this kind of thing goes down!

I actually think it's a bad thing that people are so unaware of this dynamic! When it first happened to me, I felt so ashamed, so alone, and like some kind of twisted sexual deviant. I felt like I was disgusting, and like there was something wrong with me afterwards. Like you, I WAS... "straight," when I first got blacked! I also gave my first MAN the whole "I'm not gay speech!" ... Moments later to find my bright white body buck naked, my pale flesh ravaged by deep dark black hands, captivated with a strong instinct to submit to him, fueled even further by an unfamiliar overpowering lust, that was alien to me, but yet... was so natural!

From the moment I met him, he emasculated me! He talked to me like I was a girl, treated me like I was a girl, teased me like I was a girl, and pursued me sexually like I was a girl! He even told me I was a girl to him! Gave me female nicknames! His pressure was insane, and was constant on me. He could just plow through my inhibitions, effortlessly break down my resistance, and infallibly get me to do things I was uncomfortable with. It was almost like I had to agree with him, concede to him, submit to him, and basically do whatever he wanted me to!

Resistance was futile! He could just disarm you whenever I tried resisting or confronted him assertively, turn the whole thing back around on me, and continue to advance on me! He was unstoppable! And, I could not stop him! Inside of him only knowing me a few days, he somehow had me taking my clothes off for him, he had me as subdued as a coma patient while he felt me up, groping my ass, fondling my bare white body, and seamlessly advanced to getting me to drop to my snow white knees and suck his enormous black cock, and then he got me on all fours... back arched, ass up so he could fuck me like a good girl! His black dick ran so deep in my little white body, his dominance was so absolute, his stamina was superhuman, and the whole of my being was so totally submissive to him, I was ******* with euphoria, and crying in pain, while he had his way with me, and made me his little white bitch!!!

Afterwards, I felt filthy... I felt like a whore! I hated myself, but I always answered his calls and his texts, even though he rarely answered mine! I never denied him anything, I was incapable of it! I let him fuck me whenever he wanted, I let him cum wherever he wanted, I gave it up to him however he wanted, and then I'd go make him a sandwich, and bring him a beer afterwards! He would hit me up three or four times a week for a bootycall, and I would move heaven and earth, and cancel any plans I had to accommodate his libido! I spent countless hours on my knees, back, and on all fours to satisfy his big black cock, and each and every time I did... I died a little inside!

I was wrecked with shame and guilt! I was also so confused... the entirety of my life I was so completely sure I was straight... NOW I didn't know what the fuck I was!!! Was I gay, was I pansexual, was I transgender, or was I actually a woman?!?!?! The only thing I was completely sure of now was that I definitely was NOT straight, and probably wasn't really ever a man at all!!!

It was only much later that I found out, and spoke to SO MANY other white boys that had the same thing happen to them. I also found many white boys who had never actually even been with a black man, but secretly wished it happened to them! After talking and meeting so many like myself, I realized...

By his very natural, the "Black Male" is intrinsically feminizing to all other races, especially whites, and especially the so called, "white males." I was NOT the exception! I was in the majority, at least in terms of potential, if not actual experiences! This is the real reason why blacks are hated more than any other race, it explains the Jim Crow Laws, Apartheid, etc... It was all based on fear... a fear of knowing for a fact, that compared to them, white "males" are basically females! White "men" who made those laws, made them, so that they wouldn't take all the white women, and feminize them!

The take-away we should get from history is... NOT to be afraid of the way of nature! Let nature take its course! Take no shame in the way things are, accept it! No sex I could EVER have... with ANY woman, could EVER compare to the sex I could have as a woman, in my appropriate female role with a black MAN!!! It's impossible!!! We shouldn't reject our innate feminity, and allow ourselves to be ourselves, and feminize ourselves, and allow ourselves to enjoy it when black men feminize us, and do what comes natural!

Race relations everywhere would maximally improve overnight! Those conversations we're all supposed to be having would be unnecessary, because we would all know the deal, and cherish our differences. Living in denial of the obvious solves nothing! Accepting things for what they are, is the beginning to solving everything! I wish more white boys would share their stories, and not anonymously! They should tell the truth about what they've been doing with black men, how they got blacked, and how they LOVE IT, how they will keep doing it, and are embracing their inborn feminity!

This will encourage more white boys to come forward, which will encourage many more to actually experience the truth of BBC and Black Men! Whites will accept their feminity, and will consciously and willingly feminize themselves for black men. Black men will be even more willing, and actively involved to BLACK all the cute little white fem-boys popping up everywhere! And, stubborn white boy stragglers... will eventually get picked off by Black Men looking for a hunt and conquest... Like the MAN that blacked me, or the one that blacked you!

I love your honesty. We must ignore guilt and shame and be who we are. Sissy feminized gay boys who need Black Men :threesome:

I've been asked my first time with a BBC several times in messages so decided to go ahead and post it .

Oh its a long story so Ill keep it fairly short! I started a new job moved to a new city and he invited me over to a Finals watch Party at his house (so having no friends in my new city I jumped at the opportunity). When I got there I was the only person there to which he made me feel comfortable saying people at work flake and show up late all the time and he said he appreciated me coming and coming on time. We sat around watching the pre game stuff for maybe 5-10 minutes awkward small talk and then he just walked over to the door and locked it then shut all the blinds (I have no idea why I didn't ask why so obvious ******* was going down) he then walked over to me straddled my chair and just dropped his pants revealing his 9-10 inch black cock. I instantly laughed it off like cmon bro get that ******* out of here and pushed him and he just moved in closer maybe 12-18 inches from my face. I then was kind of paralyzed IDK how long we sat in silence but I was mesmerized at the size and was kind of terrified (he's about 6'5 270 I'd guess and Im 6 foot 180). He told me that if I just touched it he would move, I did, I couldnt believe the weight girth he was also uncut which Id never seen before and enjoyed playing with the foreskin. I probably sat there with his cock in my hand for a minute or two and then he said kiss it and I said no you said if I touched it you would move he then said that I had been holding it for so long I must like it so now I needed to kiss it. After some fight I did and when I said ok can I leave he slapped me and told me that I needed to suck his dick because I had been teasing him too much jerking him off (which I kind of was I just didnt realize it). I gave the I'm not gay speech why are you making me do this blah blah blah. Long story short he somehow convinced me to start sucking his dick dont remember how or what he said I think just holding it I wanted to taste it. So I started sucking him and remember thinking damn this really isnt that bad if anything it tastes pretty good and the skin was so soft. I also remember the masculine scent and loves his big balls more than anything else just drove me wild. He got me off the chair and on to his couch where he took my clothes off and slapped me in the face held his cock over mine (twice as long and 3-4 times wider) and said that is why this is happening you little sissy white boy you are not a real man this is what a real man looks like. It is an image I will never ever get out of my mind. He then bent me over and started eating my ass and kept calling it my pussy slapping my balls here and there and I remember being in heaven then I felt a strong pressure and didn't know what was happening at all then extreme pain I screamed turned and grabbed his dick and managed to get away briefly. He grabbed me by the hips again reached down and got his underwear and stuffed them in my mouth and pushed in again. I screamed into his underwear and couch pillows in extreme pain for probably a good minute as he pushed in all the way. I remember a strange feeling of happiness when I felt his balls hit me knowing that I was able to take it all and probably happy that there wasn't anymore left to take at the time. Anyway the as you always hear the pain did turn to some pleasure although it was still pretty painful, he must have pounded me for 30 minutes but it felt like hours i remember feeling so helpless and feeling my dick flopping around was quite arousing and humiliating. He pulled out of me told me to open my mouth and busted in my mouth. I remember feeling disappointed that he didnt cum in my ass and surprised that his cum didnt taste bad at all (I wouldnt say it tasted good but not bad at all). He told me to open wide and swallow and I did and was incredibly humiliated. He told me to get the fuck out of his house and called me a faggot. I gathered my things pretty quickly and left in a hurry. I told myself for weeks that I didnt enjoy it (and I really wasnt sure if I liked it or not during) but my ass hurt for weeks and was a constant reminder of what had happened. After probably a month a started discovering sissy ******* and found the large community of sissies out there and ever since I have been obsessed and trying to find a bbc daddy to play with and train me.
Charge him with sexual assault

Back