First time I got called Daddy

Surprisingly it was about 30 years ago, and was chatting to a couple here and they said they loved the story and thought it was hot enough to share...With some flourishes...here it is...

I'm not black, I'm brown, mixed race... It was my 2nd year at university in the UK. I was 19 yrs and it was the early ninety's and to get by I had a part time job as sales assistant in a sports store. I also sold weed on the side to other uni *******. Nothing to out of the ordinary but with enough edge about me to have a bit of money, and in my own opinion I felt superior (that bit hasn't changed but at least now, I know the difference between ego and arrogance).

Well I was walking back from a club and a large black merc pulls up and this white couple are driviing, rich white couple, window goes down, and the guy calls me over, I lean down and she an average dude, and a blonde women, (I didn't see her eye colour as her cleavage was on full display, it was like steering into the gun ports of a battle ship, mesmerising.

The upshot was they wanted to see if I knew anywhere to buy some weed. Luckily I did, I fished out a small bag 1/8 and took the money and they drove off, leaving me some fond images of big titties and blonde hair....

Anyway, some time passes and I see that car a few more times, particularly outside student night clubs, I get eye contact with the woman and I made sure she knew I was checking her out. She notice and ignored me, mid thirties maybe forties, I felt she was out of my league, but that didn't stop me brazenly checking her out. She played it cool, and fuck I fucked chics thinking of her...

I mentioned I worked in a sports store as a part time thing while at university, and in comes this chick. I remember seeing her, come into the store, she wore a floral dress, very miss proper vibe... the exact opposite to what she was dressing like at night, I know night and day, but fuck this woman could of been the vicars wife...and I remember telling the other guys that were working there, to "fuck off, she's mine." I remember thinking "I'll fuck up anyone who even tries to serve her, she is mine.." oh the arrogance and idiocy of youth...

When I came over to her, I could see she was startled, I played it cool, she bought some ******* and left...I knew she recognised me she blushed, I smiled but didn't say anything about the weed, or me checking her out, to be honest I was tongue tied and only nodded smiled and said she looked good in her new shoes etc.... When she left, I felt fuck fuck fuck.... I should of let her know, I should said, I could of ,would off....

I went out that night, you can't smoke indoors these days, and even in the nineties you couldn't smoke weed indoors, but there I was smoking a cigarette and low and behold, she comes up behind me and said "Anything harder..." I turned around and there she was, wearing she new trainers (sneekers to the Americans), and I smiled and replied, yep, but she would have to share mine and we can't do it in here, we joked, eye contact and as nervous as I was, she mistook stunned excitement as a cool demeaner. Her hubby, turned up and once again I'm in shock and thinking fuck, I'm going to have to fuck this dude up...fuck its a fight, is it a fight? I don't want one, but a jelous husband may need a smack in the mouth to calm ******* down...but it seemed they wanted to smoke together so we went into their car.

She got into the back with me and her hubby jumped into the front, she flirted, we smoked and laughed and we went out own ways...no luck that night, but I was too freaked out as a 19 year old to make a hard move.

But the friendship was formed and she would come into the store, buy weed and go to the student bars...It was at one of these nights her hubby didnt turn up and me and her ended wanting to smoke weed in her car...I was in a bad and horny mood and here I was with a prick tease, all titties, corn rows, and short skirt, and my balls blue, I said "When we get in the car, I want you knickers off..." looked her in the eyes "do you understand me?" I was fully prepared for her to tell me to fuck off, but she didnt...

We went to the car, and we got into the back and she slid her knickers off, and looked at me, waiting... I didnt need to wait much longer this woman who looked like a school teacher during the day and a ghetto ho in the evening was bouncing on my cock hard.

We carried on and I discovered the more I told her to do the more she did, I want to fuck you in your bed? I did, I want to spank you, I did, I want you to answer the door naked and in heels she did...without knowing it I had entered the dom sub interracial crazy unfaithful wife world.

Over time, she told me her hubby knew, and was OK, her hubby knew and wanted to watch...She would come round to the student digs dressed like a total slut her hubby would sit on the floor and me and she would be kssing me and playing cards, smoking weed, and eventually blowing us, while her hubby sat outside the door on the floor on a mat. it was crazy heady immature stuff....

It was during one of these sessions she called me "Daddy" "oh Daddy fuck me...Jerry dosent, Jerry cant, ohhh Daddy" just picture it, a 19 year street kid with a middled aged white woman, getting fucked on her husbands pillow while her hubby wanked at the base of the bed...from that day on, while I was at uni, she called me Daddy....:)

Hope you enjoyed it....

Thanks and the more times I think of it, the more I wonder how many white milfs are initiating young studs into the lifestyle..
Oh I'm sure it is many lol. Thanks for giving your brown dick to that white pussy man! I'm sure it changed her forever, keep it up!

Back