First Time BBC 4 Latina

Hello all, latin couple in our early 40s located near Dalllas. I would love to introduce my wife to the bbc lifestyle as I would love nothing more then to see my wife get the pounding her sweet super wet pussy deserves. We have came close once at lidos but she backed out while sucking his bbc and me eating his wife out. I would like to go out for drinks and arrange for a black male to come up to us and conversate with us and break the ice. My wife gets pretty open after a few drinks and maybe we can head to our room if all goes well. She is 5'5" and thick with a super juicy thight pussy. Contact me so we can work out the details. Thanks

Hello all, latin couple in our early 40s located near Dalllas. I would love to introduce my wife to the bbc lifestyle as I would love nothing more then to see my wife get the pounding her sweet super wet pussy deserves. We have came close once at lidos but she backed out while sucking his bbc and me eating his wife out. I would like to go out for drinks and arrange for a black male to come up to us and conversate with us and break the ice. My wife gets pretty open after a few drinks and maybe we can head to our room if all goes well. She is 5'5" and thick with a super juicy thight pussy. Contact me so we can work out the details. Thanks
Post some pics of the latina, please...

Post some pics of the latina, please...
full

Back