First Impressions of this Site

Acorn

Male
From
PA, US
First off I just want to give everyone on this site some kudos. For the most part, this forum is the best I've found when it comes to balancing the perspectives in the lifestyle from all angles. The mix of single, married, men and women is fantastic so my sincerest compliments to the members and the leaders of this place. I've been involved in this sphere, subculture, whatever you want to call it for a long time and its good to see a place like this still exists.

What I haven't noticed here yet is that undercurrent of anger, frustration, racism or hate that pervades a lot of sites. That tends to come from white males who fear obsoleteness and struggle to come to terms with something that simultaneously turns them on and gives them existential dread. The discourse here has mostly been positive and people share their thoughts in productive ways.

Also to the women on the site, thank you for engaging in a world that tends to pressure you to cater to white mens egos. I know its good to have a little corner of the internet where you don't have to sugarcoat, or pander or say the thing a man wants to hear, but I'm consistently surprised how much women still feel the need to temper their thoughts even when relatively anonymous online.

It is not a bad place to share experiences to talk with people who are in the same sexual movement, but I seriously find that it is very macho and clearly dominated by black males who think that they are superior to any type of existing human race (not all of that, but the vast majority of comments are oriented to such superiority), without encouragement to offend seems a bit childish, sorry.

It is not a bad place to share experiences to talk with people who are in the same sexual movement, but I seriously find that it is very macho and clearly dominated by black males who think that they are superior to any type of existing human race (not all of that, but the vast majority of comments are oriented to such superiority), without encouragement to offend seems a bit childish, sorry.
Same here! The superiority aspect is very off-putting and comes off as disrespectful and quite honestly, desperate. Same thing with some of the terrible photoshopped pics or people posting small thumbnail photos. I'm here for real media and conversations with real people in the lifestyle. Why do people download videos from xhamster and post them to their gallery? It makes no sense to me. But to each their own, it's still better than other forums we've been on (so far, we're still new here).

First off I just want to give everyone on this site some kudos. For the most part, this forum is the best I've found when it comes to balancing the perspectives in the lifestyle from all angles. The mix of single, married, men and women is fantastic so my sincerest compliments to the members and the leaders of this place. I've been involved in this sphere, subculture, whatever you want to call it for a long time and its good to see a place like this still exists.

What I haven't noticed here yet is that undercurrent of anger, frustration, racism or hate that pervades a lot of sites. That tends to come from white males who fear obsoleteness and struggle to come to terms with something that simultaneously turns them on and gives them existential dread. The discourse here has mostly been positive and people share their thoughts in productive ways.

Also to the women on the site, thank you for engaging in a world that tends to pressure you to cater to white mens egos. I know its good to have a little corner of the internet where you don't have to sugarcoat, or pander or say the thing a man wants to hear, but I'm consistently surprised how much women still feel the need to temper their thoughts even when relatively anonymous online.
Check out some of the extreme cuckolding threads...you'll find plenty of anger, frustration, racism and hate. It's just that those things are tied up with sexual feelings....

So far, this site seems relatively fun. Once you remove the ones who are detached from reality and make up a bunch of stories. I’ve only been here for less than 24 hours, but have made a few friends that seem genuine and actually very helpful/fun.
Good to have you. Hope we can have a convo at some point.

Thank you for your insight. I’ve always been a woman unafraid to have my voice heard, I test out in every pyschological evaluation that way, even during a dark depression brought on by my bad marriage I was shown to be an ENTJ aka “The Commander.”
The reason for my bad marriage, a fragile male ego who wanted to control my ‘every move’ to which I succumbed for a decade. However, I slept with a number of people behind his back to regain my control, confidence and sanity. I finished my education, found a job and have been single since!
I believe serious minded women who are here are as unique as our fingerprints but it’s an interesting perspective that our patriarchal society perpetuates us ladies to taste the forbidden fruit or in my case dark chocolate.

sorry to read about the problems you had to overcome, glad for your success, appreciate your sexual honesty

It’s cool , some nice women/couples , nice chats , conversations , pics and vids.

but also a lot of weirdos pretending to be married or speaking on behalf of a female partner accompanied but some really dumb questions and topics lol.
I'd agree. My guess is very few people are actually interested in hearing a man speak for his woman. It is a bit surprising just how white male centric the point of views tend to be for a lifestyle for which they openly admit their relative irrelevance.

I'd agree. My guess is very few people are actually interested in hearing a man speak for his woman. It is a bit surprising just how white male centric the point of views tend to be for a lifestyle for which they openly admit their relative irrelevance.
Yeah, I ignore or try to weed out those type of posters and threads. I try to speak either to the women or to couples that are cool or respond together rather than some dude’s fantasy you can kind of tell especially with so of the weird topics , questions and answers who is genuine and who isn’t.

I think that the visitors of this site are 80% white men in disguise:D

Same here! The superiority aspect is very off-putting and comes off as disrespectful and quite honestly, desperate. Same thing with some of the terrible photoshopped pics or people posting small thumbnail photos. I'm here for real media and conversations with real people in the lifestyle. Why do people download videos from xhamster and post them to their gallery? It makes no sense to me. But to each their own, it's still better than other forums we've been on (so far, we're still new here).
We are not all like that. There is a subset that is more vocal than most.

We are not all like that. There is a subset that is more vocal than most.

Like @Arjanna1988 said above, it's probably mostly white dudes in disguise pushing their own insecurities or fantasies too far as fact. One of the threads was "Should white men be in a chastity cage or be castrated?" and it's like come on, seriously? But 168 comments a 675 votes later, it's not a flash in the pan. So it's definitely more prevalent than I expected, especially with 10+ pages of search results for "castration". I get that it's in the "Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex", but we're talking about first impressions.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 2.12.01 PM.png

Like @Arjanna1988 said above, it's probably mostly white dudes in disguise pushing their own insecurities or fantasies too far as fact. One of the threads was "Should white men be in a chastity cage or be castrated?" and it's like come on, seriously? But 168 comments a 675 votes later, it's not a flash in the pan. So it's definitely more prevalent than I expected, especially with 10+ pages of search results for "castration". I get that it's in the "Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex", but we're talking about first impressions.

View attachment 3830601

or they just want to troll us to make fun of us

Back