First gangbang advice

I’m looking for advice for my first gangbang. It’s happening this Saturday. We invited 6 with the expectation that there will be flakes. Best positions? Ways to be more comfortable? anything I should do before hand to prepare?
Been in quite a few myself, I think a woman best position is laying back. You can take one in both holes(mouth, pussy) and stroke one in each hand. That way everybody happy ? You wanna keep them dick going and stayying hard and ready much as possible! ????
One thing about gangbangs is being that guy standing there fumbling with your dick, waiting your turn ???. Need a mouth or handjob ... Something lol

I was thinking of these fishnets to start out and then probably just going naked after the foreplay and oral is done.

I definitely will, I’ll post pics and clips here.View attachment 2543727View attachment 2543730
Mm, Yeah u got a PERFECT gangbang body. I would be lead-off hitter, pounding that thick ass doggystyle... Slide that fishnet to the side and go to work ?:threesome:

LOL no way not yet. I can barely handle the middle sized one I’m still working my way up. Might be able to get there by Saturday but that’s a big maybe.
From a guy who's trained a few women on anal sex, it's more mental than anything. Depending on your mood during the moment. If you're excited and really amped up during the action, you might relax and let one sliiiide right in ?
You never know

Oh absolutely, that’s the problem. I think I’ll be too tense and nervous to let go and do it.
You may surprise yourself once you get deeply involved.

As one part of your question was for preparation, i'd say prepare for anything even you don't expect it to happen. Also the process of cleaning/preparing for the guys will add to your anticipational arousal. ;)

Preparing for anal sex means emptying your rectum plus training your anal muscle with fingers and an object (toy) to be able to relax on purpose. Don't save on lubricants! And make them available at playtime.

Another thing less spoken is the importance of recreational breaks inbetween and rehydrating the body. Three bottles of water for each participant including you is not an exaggeration of what will be needed.
I was thinking of these fishnets to start out and then probably just going naked after the foreplay and oral is done.

I definitely will, I’ll post pics and clips here.View attachment 2543727View attachment 2543730
You're teasing. Makes me wish to be the black gang that's going to have you this Saturday. Literally. Not one of them. All of them! ...i think i'll have to rewatch those Potter movies for the right formula. :bounce: Wishing you a great experience. :lips:

Good luck. We have tried many times in the past to arrange a gangbang. Have invited as many as 10-12 guys... Unfortunately, like you said, many flakes. Only a couple ever showed up. Wife finally did get gangbanged, it was not planned, I (husband) was not there, but she did enjoy it. Maybe I will tell you how it happened sometime. Hope you have better luck.

Back