First BBC

It’s all about the vibe and energy you give off. Just relax and be yourself, remember eye to eye contact with a nice smile is all it takes sometimes. Flirt a little but never to much this will let black guys know that you are somewhat open to the idea off. Black men love beautiful white women we sometimes just don’t know which ones are approachable.

It’s all about the vibe and energy you give off. Just relax and be yourself, remember eye to eye contact with a nice smile is all it takes sometimes. Flirt a little but never to much this will let black guys know that you are somewhat open to the idea off. Black men love beautiful white women we sometimes just don’t know which ones are approachable.
Great advice thank you so much! He approached me but never took it any further and I tried being flirty. I will go back to same store today at same time and see if I run into him again . Thanks so much for your advice :)

Great advice thank you so much! He approached me but never took it any further and I tried being flirty. I will go back to same store today at same time and see if I run into him again . Thanks so much for your advice :)
Should I dress in a flirty manner like what should or could I wear to show I’m abailable

Back