First BBC / shy white wife

Cutecanuck

Couple
From
Canada
So this all begins with a great solid relationship and a combined bbc fantasy!
She has always been a rule follower and lives life for the most part straight and narrow. She is great ! Fun flirty little naughty all within our marriage and always faithful

BUT she has always had this tucked away fantasy and curiosity for BBC. It started when she worked in a nursing home as a young nurse - there was a elderly patient in his 80’s who was black and he got a lot of attention from the nurses ! They would argue over who got to bathe him
I was not married to my wife then but as she tells it she finally got to be his “bath girl” one day and was in for a big surprise ! As she was bathing him he started to get hard and in no time was fully stiff with a massive hard on ! He apologized and my wife said not to worry but had no choice but to acknowledge the “elephant “ lol - in the room. She quickly became his favourite bath girl but according to her she never “finished” her washing of him. She says she of course washed his stiff shaft and balls but he was 80 and just didn’t seem right ! She still talks about that and I often tease her about being the HEAD NURSE and that he probably had the cleanest pecker around from her washing and cleaning it ! Lol
Anyhow - that got her curiosity going and she suppressed that for many years while having ******* with her first husband etc

Fast forward to us getting together 8 years ago - we are great fun professional and yet have a naughty side - it’s great. Got to talking and telling stories and this story came up and I told her she should have lent the old guy a hand ! I mean least she could have done !?

It often became the topic of fun and when we talked about it and bbc our sex always was very hot and passionate - something I totally noticed ! So I continued to tease her about it and hint I was ok with and that she should leave no fantasies unfulfilled etc

To be continued

Back