Pfactor18

Male
From
GA, US
Hey guys. My gf and I are looking for her first BBC. Must be 9+ inches, hard&thick, and most importantly, shoot huge loads!! She wants to be stretched and bred by you. I’d essentially film/watch and let you cum in her as many times as you’d like (provided your clean). We can host! I’m straight, we are both STD/HIV free, and are located in the Marietta area.

I have attached some pics to get an idea of what she looks like. I have plenty of more vids/pics to share with the right bull. Feel free to reach out if you meet the criteria and you’re serious.

Attachments

• A564B168-49B1-48CC-9D3E-783027EC80C2.jpeg
    A564B168-49B1-48CC-9D3E-783027EC80C2.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 708
  • 83FE4AE1-46B6-470D-871F-2E61B32E429D.jpeg
    83FE4AE1-46B6-470D-871F-2E61B32E429D.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 771
  • 3CCF89E6-B5F4-45CB-ACF1-1F635F9ECD8F.png
    3CCF89E6-B5F4-45CB-ACF1-1F635F9ECD8F.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 891
  • AE27CF94-0F03-4EB9-A7A9-7BBA84111F21.png
    AE27CF94-0F03-4EB9-A7A9-7BBA84111F21.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 899
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. My gf and I are looking for her first BBC. Must be 9+ inches, hard&thick, and most importantly, shoot huge loads!! She wants to be stretched and bred by you. I’d essentially film/watch and let you cum in her as many times as you’d like (provided your clean). We can host! I’m straight, we are both STD/HIV free, and are located in the Marietta area.

I have attached some pics to get an idea of what she looks like. I have plenty of more vids/pics to share with the right bull. Feel free to reach out if you meet the criteria and you’re serious.
I can give her big loads of cum definitely would like to breed her
View attachment 97B8B430-3E98-44D4-ADF9-7E8202C1360E.mp4

She has meaty pussy lips, bring her to Africa

Amazing. Love to see her more

Wow she's fire ..keep us posted

Back