First bbc experience with hubby present

Chris was excited that we could to this together as a couple because it demonstrates how much we love and trust each other.

We very often think about how the first encounter led to a beautiful and very satisfying sex-life for both of us. We have come even closer to each other because of cuckolding.

64 (1).jpg

The first time I actually saw my wife submit I had her hands tied to headboard and a blindfold on I was using a viberator in her pussy while I started fingering her ass she pulled away claiming my fingers hurt after i pulled the vibe out and she said "is that all" i said "we gotta hurry before Sara and Andrew show up" (pipers best friend and her boyfriend ) piper said "we have time ,I've been to bad to finish now" I said "I'll give you a little punishment, " she replied "I need a lot.." "ohh I'm not enough? " I replied, she began to speak as I reached into her droor pulling out a very large black dildo I found in her stuff but had not asked about it thinking the mood was killed piper said "I didn't mean it like that" I said "I know what will be enough" sliding a diffrent vibe In her pussy "ohhh yes" she moaned as I pushed her legs back leaving her ass straight up i said "oh and I found something in your droor" she said "what?" I said "what you fantasize about " still having the blindfold on her and viberator in her pussy ,I said "c'mon I know the truth I read your and Sara's txts and see your pictures " she said madly "stay off my phone ,those are private conversations " she tried putting her legs down as I pushed them back up open before anything could be said I pushed the viberator as deep as i could and began to eat her ass out s

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-26-22-04-53.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-26-22-04-53.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 86
Back