Verified Finally! Verify me!

lol. lights camera action! well let me just say a few things so you understand how we are . we are over the phase of every conversation has to start with ā€œ fuckā€ suck, canā€™t wait to lickā€ā€ etc .. we arenā€™t like 15 here . we are normal people and actually people donā€™t understand that they have WAY BETTER chance to get with us if they can just start a normal conversation and not like scare us off with everyone swinging their dick around . get on same page with us connection wise , and see where it goes from there . ! maybe we old fashion but damn ! lol .
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

lol. lights camera action! well let me just say a few things so you understand how we are . we are over the phase of every conversation has to start with ā€œ fuckā€ suck, canā€™t wait to lickā€ā€ etc .. we arenā€™t like 15 here . we are normal people and actually people donā€™t understand that they have WAY BETTER chance to get with us if they can just start a normal conversation and not like scare us off with everyone swinging their dick around . get on same page with us connection wise , and see where it goes from there . ! maybe we old fashion but damn ! lol .
Yeah good luck with that these dudes act like they never had POON before itā€™s ridiculous and thirsty but hey everyone needs a good jerk before work I guessšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

I totally get itā€¦ itā€™s a lot of men and flakes just wanting to look at big black dicksā€¦ a few flaked on me already

Back