Verified Finally! Verify me!

lol. lights camera action! well let me just say a few things so you understand how we are . we are over the phase of every conversation has to start with “ fuck” suck, can’t wait to lick”” etc .. we aren’t like 15 here . we are normal people and actually people don’t understand that they have WAY BETTER chance to get with us if they can just start a normal conversation and not like scare us off with everyone swinging their dick around . get on same page with us connection wise , and see where it goes from there . ! maybe we old fashion but damn ! lol .

lol. lights camera action! well let me just say a few things so you understand how we are . we are over the phase of every conversation has to start with “ fuck” suck, can’t wait to lick”” etc .. we aren’t like 15 here . we are normal people and actually people don’t understand that they have WAY BETTER chance to get with us if they can just start a normal conversation and not like scare us off with everyone swinging their dick around . get on same page with us connection wise , and see where it goes from there . ! maybe we old fashion but damn ! lol .
I'll say this. Sure you may get some of that but there are some true down to earth respectful black men here that know what to do, how to do it and treat you individually and as a couple in the way you expect and want.

i’m sure there are that’s why we are here . we do expect to get wide range of reactions but im just putting it out there being all shy and stuff best is to ease us into a conversation and get comfortable . that’s all. you definately are intriguing and like to have a good private chat 👍

Back