Filthy gangbang wife

Hisbitchandhim

Couple
From
UK
There's nothing I'd love more than to take her into a room with atleast 12 huge black cocks fill her full of vodka and c****ne and let them use her like a filthy slut drill her holes dump loads in her throat face pussy and ass whilst I'm taking my turn and licking her squirt from her dripping pussy after hours of destroying her filthy holes covered in cum and left gaping the huge group of happy men can leave her in a mess on the bed telling me she's never been such a slut but she loved every second I want her begging to do it once a month lol wouldn't mind dragging her round the UK in hotel rooms for bbcs to abuse her with me the first idea seems almost impossible but the second any offers?

Attachments

• DSC_0061.JPG
    DSC_0061.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 274
  • Snapchat-689858.jpg
    Snapchat-689858.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 312
  • Snapchat-538440825.jpg
    Snapchat-538440825.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 310
  • Snapchat-1016646904.jpg
    Snapchat-1016646904.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 320
There's nothing I'd love more than to take her into a room with atleast 12 huge black cocks fill her full of vodka and c****ne and let them use her like a filthy slut drill her holes dump loads in her throat face pussy and ass whilst I'm taking my turn and licking her squirt from her dripping pussy after hours of destroying her filthy holes covered in cum and left gaping the huge group of happy men can leave her in a mess on the bed telling me she's never been such a slut but she loved every second I want her begging to do it once a month lol wouldn't mind dragging her round the UK in hotel rooms for bbcs to abuse her with me the first idea seems almost impossible but the second any offers?
Fisting, oh hell yeah!!!!!!

Well, I don't know about 12 but my little white Sub whore and I have discussed at least three black cocks for her to take turns slurping on til they cum on her face. Basically a black bukkake. I would fucking love to film that.

1t7sh0.jpg

I guess you would have to figure that if it was real only would have already happened and he have some great stories to tell. Always makes me wonder

Back