Filipina Wife Painful First Bbc

Gave my Filipina wife her first Bbc she’s ever had. It took me 4 years to groom the idea she finally folded. Apologize for not being able to see his cock but it measures to 10 1/2” I was blown away by how well she was taking it as he’s sinking the whole 10 with every thrust. :blackheart:

Nice video, did she appreciate that black pounding ? Seems it was a bit painful for her pussy ?
Must practise more and more.

This was at the very beginning , her vaginal walls are currently being stretched for the first time in 41 years so yea I know it’s hurting her. After about 15 minutes it got better and she loved it once she got on top

ah OK , good ! it is necessary to avoid that the vagina walls are too much "abused", the first time (as she might regret )

Gave my Filipina wife her first Bbc that she’s ever had. It took me 4 years to groom the idea she finally folded. Apologize for not being able to see his cock but it measures to 10 1/2” I was blown away by how well she was taking it as he’s sinking the whole 10 with every thrust. :blackheart:
that's glorious! your wife sure enjoyed it, Filipina's have small and tight pussies but can handle BBC for sure, would love to see more of her again here.

Gave my Filipina wife her first Bbc that she’s ever had. It took me 4 years to groom the idea she finally folded. Apologize for not being able to see his cock but it measures to 10 1/2” I was blown away by how well she was taking it as he’s sinking the whole 10 with every thrust. :blackheart:
Loved the video. Do you have any more you can share?

Great fucking! ♥️♥️♥️

That would be hot to enjoy

Weirdo lifestyle 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Wow he has a nice cock!

how old is she?
...and is she on BC?

Damn that was hot 😍😍

Such a good Filipina wife, proud of her.

Lucky girl! 😘

Back