Fiction Her First Time

Lena was an 18 year old college freshman the first time it happened. She had known coach Davis since she was 14. He had been her soccer coach for four years in high school but nothing inappropriate had ever happened between them. He could be flirtatious and she often caught him looking at her ass and tits but he’d never touched her inappropriately. She’d found it flattering in a weird way. He was a good looking older man and could have had almost anyone he wanted so the fact that he was looking at her made her feel good.

Coach Davis was in his early fifties. He was a tall and fit black man with a nice muscular body and a handsome boyish face. His short curly hair had begun to turn grey at the temples and he had warm friendly eyes and a sexy, mischievous smile that gave Leena pause whenever he flashed it.

She had always had a thing for older men. Her parents had divorced when she was 8 and her ******* had moved to a different state shortly thereafter for work. She had rarely spoken to him after that and after her mom remarried she had never seen her biological ******* again.

Lena had been drinking beer at a house party up the street from the high school. It was after midnight and she and her friends were all somewhat intoxicated when Bethany suggested they walk up to the school and hang out on the sports fields. They were all laughing and not paying particular attention to their surroundings when a town police officer found them.

He knew immediately that the girls were ******* and ******* but it was a more simple time in the 1980s so rather than call their parents he called coach Davis who lived a few blocks away. When coach Davis arrived the three girls were all seated in the home dugout at the baseball field. He recognized them all as recent graduates and offered to drive them home rather than let them drive in their current state.

He dropped Becky off first and then Bethany, who lived in the same neighborhood. Lena’s house was 8 miles away, across town, and as they drove down the winding country road they started to flirt.

“You know coach,” Lena said with a playful smile as her fingers traced small circles on her thick, tan thigh. “I always had a crush on you.”

Lena was a thick athletic girl with broad shoulders, wide hips, a plump round ass and large D cup breasts. She had a pretty round face with big blue eyes, full lips and framed by long wavy blonde hair.

“Oh really,” coach Davis laughed. He was a single man, having divorced his wife a decade earlier. Since his divorce he had dated white women almost exclusively and he had a reputation as a big of a player and word on the street was that he was hung like a horse.

“Mmm hmm,” Lena said as her fingers moved up her thigh to the hem of her white, cotton shorts. She was ******* and horny. That usually happened when she drank beer and she looked into coach’s eyes for a moment. Then she slowly and deliberately let her pretty eyes travel down his strong, muscular body until they reached his shorts. He was wearing thin, cotton gym shorts and her tongue circled her lips as she brazenly stared at his crotch.

“See something you like” Coach asked in a deep baritone. He slowed his car and turned right onto a dirt road beside a shade tobacco field. He drove slowly past a red tobacco barn and then turned sharply to his left before stopping behind it, leaving them shielded from the road. It had been fortuitous timing and he looked beside him with a sexy smile.

“I see something I want,” Lena purred as she reached for his shorts.

Coach lifted his firm ass off the seat and Lena pulled down his shorts and cotton boxer briefs. His semi erect cock sprung fre. It came as advertised. It was not even fully erect and it already dwarfed every dick Lena had ever seen. She wrapped her pudgy fingers around the shaft and eagerly lowered her mouth to the bulbous tip. She sucked hard and stroked him with a firm grip until he was rock hard.

Coach reached beside him and pushed down Lena’s shorts and bikini panties exposing her pale white ass as she leaned across the center console of his car and slurped on his big black cock. Saliva spilled from her mouth, lubricating his pulsating shaft, and she moaned as his fingers found her engorged hairy labia.

“You’re wet,” coach mused as he pushed two digits into her tender pink pussy. They entered her with surprising ease and he grinned as she wiggled her fat round ass.

“I need to get fucked,” she said crassly as she lifted her mouth off his glistening black cock. She pushed her shorts and panties down to her ankles and then kicked them off in the footwell of his car. “There’s no room in here, lets do it outside.”

Lena opened the door and then walked bare assed to the front of his late model Chevy sedan. She lifted her shirt up and u fastened her bra while coach u burdened himself of his shorts and then joined her outside. She bent forward, stretching her bare torso across the warm hood as coach moved behind her.

“I’ll go slow and easy so you can get used to my size,” he said thoughtfully as he rubbed the head of his huge dick up and down her hairy slit.

“No need,” Lena hissed. She wanted it hard and rough. That was how she liked it and she looked back at him with wide, ravenous eyes and grinned. “Fuck me hard coach.”

Coach Davis nodded and gave her what she wanted. He smeared her girl juices across the tip of his big black dick and then sank slowly to the root. He slapped her pale ass leaving a bright pink hand print as she squealed like a stuck pig. Then he grabbed her wide hips and started to thrust. His heavy balls slapped rhythmically against her it and she panted and moaned like a bitch in heat. He was surprised at how easily she took the length of his cock and in seconds she was pushing back against him.

“Harder I’m almost there,” Lena moaned as she looked back at him over her shoulder and twisted her small nipples. Her eyes closed as the pleasure and pain worked their magic and her body started to shake.

Coach felt her pussy clench hard on his thrusting manhood and he slowed, letting her ride the waves of pleasure as he caught his breath and slowed the build of his own climax.

Lena looked at him with a glazed expression on her pretty face. She coaxed him off her and then knelt before him. She could smell her pussy on his chocolate flesh and the licked the globs of white frothy cream from his shaft with a euphoric smile. She wrapped her lips around his cock and her head bobbed for several long moments while she looked up into his eyes. Then she rose to her feet, walked to the side of the car and opened the back door.

Lena climbed into the back seat and spread her legs wide. She reached for her clit and rubbed it furiously until her back arched and she came hard. Coach watched her play with herself with an amused expression and then settled between her legs. He sank his big black cock into her hairy cunt and started to thrust anew. He looked into her eyes and pounded her relentlessly for more than a minute straight. Her breathing labored and she cried out as another orgasm rocked her young body.

“Where do you want me to cum?” He asked as he approached the point of no return.

“Inside me,” Lena hissed. She had been on the pill for more than a year and she locked her legs around his ass, holding him deep until he erupted inside her tender womb.

They dressed quickly and coach dropped Lena off 30 minutes after her 1am curfew. They continued to fuck regularly all summer long until she left for college and ten months later Lena met me. We have been married for 27 years but not faithfully because my wife is a black cock loving whore and I love her for it.

Last edited:
Back