Fetlife.

Wife has meet her playmate of fet and i have to, also meet sum grear friends but their are nut job their to. We go to munch and event to meet people before we play. If you can not get to a event your mostly married and your partner doesn't know or not who your playing online.

fet life sucks, it's the kind of site where people i call alternative lifestyle tourist hang out. if you want a site where people just fantasize then it may be for you. however if you want action you would be better off going to craigslist.
I would agree coming from my experience on there. Alot of my interaction with couples or single women are purely into the fantasy and online roleplay, but not interested in acting in those desiresor fantasies. To be honest similar to this site, you have many on here that use this platform to live out another lifestyle.

Fetlife is alright it's a little tricky to get used to and how the site works but I've met quite a few ladies that have wanted to get on my table for a massage. I'm starting to come around to it.

Name on Fet: Priority_Massage

Back