Female ejaculation fan or not a fan?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rogue_one, Apr 18, 2014.

1. rogue_one

rogue_one Member Real Person

US
    There is something about female ejaculation that has always excited me, it really turns me on. Im not just talking about squirting, but the actual creamy cum they produce too. I really loe he ones with the uncontrollable juices that leave you and your sheets soaked. My question for my fellow members is are you a fan or not? Females can you do it? Or control it?

2. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    no once bulls cock in me my juices just run the more they run the more im turned on blck girls make my love juices run more.

3. BBW longing for BBC

BBW longing for BBC Active Member Real Person Gold Member

I have squirted some but I usually gush and soak the bed when on top and cream in other positions. I guess it is just a matter of what is being hit.

4. hotjen

UK
    yes really true what you say hun

5. ohiobbcslut

ohiobbcslut Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I do squirt and can soak my lover and his bed
    and you can hear my pussy making those squishing noises as his cock slides in and out of my sloppy wet hot pussy

6. sbcplseeking

sbcplseeking New Member

Count me in as one of the lucky squirters too. ;)

7. BBW longing for BBC

BBW longing for BBC Active Member Real Person Gold Member

Sounds like we are the same. I always tell guys you know the sound that happens when you walk out of the river in tennis shoes. Well that is the closest way to describe the sound of sex with me. LOL

8. hotjen

UK
    god yes the bulls make me squirt alot they love it

9. cps

cps Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I don't squirt, per se, but when my lover begins to go deep and hit my cervix, I really begin to have the creamy excretion. And the flow gets heavier the more he stimulates me deep and I orgasm. It's not something I can control at all, and it has only happened with him. I used to just have a clear excretion, but this is white. All I know is it feels amazing, lol!

10. hotjen

UK
    same hun the bull who does that to me when he pulles out it looks like its been coated in ice cream mmmm.

11. King of the Swirl

King of the Swirl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I Love a squirter !

BBW longing for BBC likes this.
  12. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    MAJOR FAN!!!!!

BBW longing for BBC likes this.
  13. roughskullfuck

roughskullfuck New Member

Definite fan. Love them cumming on my face face/in my mouth, especially being underneath her while she's being fucked in doggystyle and the BBC pulls out as she's orgasming, with he gushing/squirting/creaming flowing/shooting/dripping onto/into me.

Love it also when a black bull's load has been dumped in her and she lies on her back on my chest and masturbates while I lick her pussy and lick up any of his cum that drips out. Then when she's cumming, his cum slides out of her alongside her juices as her pussy clenches in orgasm. It's delicious and drives me nuts!

#13 roughskullfuck, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  14. michelle sd

michelle sd Well-Known Member Gold Member

My wife has only ejaculated with a Black lover. Her first Black Lover got her to squirt. we were both surprised. She does squirt quite regularly with Black Cock. i love watching her when she squirts. i have never been able to make her squirt.

Easy-Going Cali 8 likes this.
  15. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Well-Known Member

US
    I am more of a gusher. With a good thick cock that is used correctly, I will soak the bed.

16. ohiobbcslut

ohiobbcslut Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I do myself everytime my lover fucks me

17. time2try

time2try Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I didn't start squirting until I was 30 years old. Since then I soak the bed after the first orgasm. Hubby loves it! I hate washing the sheets later ;)

18. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    So? why can't hubby wash them? It is not that much of an effort, unless he is disabled.

19. Miamicouple

Miamicouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Huge squirter here! It's very intense! We use special sheets or a special cover for the bed. It's a must! Husband loves it. Said it was a sign from God that I was the one. LOL. And my future bull will have to love it also. He will have no choice! LOL

20. time2try

time2try Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Because I don't ask him too, nor do I expect it.