Female ejaculation fan or not a fan?

I don't squirt, per se, but when my lover begins to go deep and hit my cervix, I really begin to have the creamy excretion. And the flow gets heavier the more he stimulates me deep and I orgasm. It's not something I can control at all, and it has only happened with him. I used to just have a clear excretion, but this is white. All I know is it feels amazing, lol!
There´s nothing better than creaming pussy!

Not sure how my hubby feels about it but I love riding his cock and when he hits that spot I can't help but gush all over him and the bed. My whole body convulses. It usually happens a few times. Makes a mess but totally worth it!

I am a big fan of female ejaculation...yes it is messy but that is part of the fun and what can make it so hot. Plus as mentioned earlier that is how you know you are hitting the right spot or doing what she wants to make it good for your partner.

i never was able to make my wife squirt. Her first Black Lover made her squirt the second time they had sex. She had squirted with several other Black Lovers. i just get to clean up.

michelle :wub::lips::qos:

Back