Female celebrities who have gone black

She only dated him for like a week and then she dumped him. Afterwards she talked all kinds of ******* about him including that he was a terrible kisser. Look it up. It doesn’t sound like she even got to the dick.
Probably would've split her in half

how’s this pic?
View attachment 4572769

They were cozy for a short time, weren’t they. Andre Dummond, Detroit Pistons center.
She gave him a shot after he flirted with her on social media. They did some dating.

But they broke up and some pics of her in lingerie got leaked and she sort of accused him.
Wonder if he ever got any of her. That would have been wild.
She is a hot little piece of ass

431.jpg

441.jpg

Lindsey Vonn didn't go black ... SHE GOES BLACK ... every single day😎! No white-boi allowed anymore ... she will never go back ... 🤩
After Tiger Woods pounded her cervix... She never looked back

Now you see we have a different opinion of this lady. Have met her on a few occasions. I have found her to be inspirational to many young people of all walks of life. This lady left her ego on the ski hill. She is extremely approachable.
glad some body got a brain
the sheer dedication, guts and effort that she has overcome is unbelievable

Maybe it's just the impression I got, but Chelsea Handler was always talking about how she loves black guys in a way that felt disingenuous to me, like she was doing it for attention or to make herself interesting. She wasn't talking about having "hooked up" with any, just that she liked them. The only black guy she admitted to dating was 50 cent.
True

Back