Female celebrities who have gone black

I respect your opinion. However, I grew up in her area and my take on knowing her through athletics
was a self absorbed A hole who needed attention 100% of the time. Now the music stops and who really wants her?
Meaning, Tiger is as big as it gets. But the other guys left her and they were low level athletes or division b coaches.
In a nut shell
Whoa there partner. Her Hockey Player Boy Friend was no second string player. He was a member of the Montreal Canadians that’s like being a member of the Dallas Stars. this is a guy that supports sports and young people in his home city and every city he has played in.
As for Miss Vonn her accomplishments speak for them selves. Yes she may at time appear self absorbed however in her sport bodies are destroyed in less time than it takes to type the word “The”. To come back from those injuries take a lot of determination and guts. They don’t call the down hill race the White Circus for nothing. There is always about 100 other skiers chasing your ass.

431.jpg

441.jpg

Lindsey Vonn didn't go black ... SHE GOES BLACK ... every single day😎! No white-boi allowed anymore ... she will never go back ... 🤩

megan kelly? really? i had no idea. i can't find ant info on this.

I looked too, public images, news, saw nothing about Kelly with a Black guy.

Only picture I saw of Kelly with a Black guy, she was standing with Don Lemon. But he’s gay so doubt he’s the one (though you never know; maybe Don made an exception for Megyn lol)

Maybe it’s more underground knowledge, word of mouth, about Kelly getting laid by a Black guy. She’s sure a trophy for that.

That shows your intelligence level. You cant even defend jo and the ho.....lol. Enjoy sitting home waiting on another government hand out like the leech you are while I serve my country libiot. Oh, thats liberal and idiot combined.
He is prob Jane Fonda's biggest fan. People like gee are the ones that leech off the sacrifice of others.

I thought it would be interesting to start a list of the female celebrities that have or seem to have gone black.
I saw a few threads along similar lines but couldn't find a long list.
Here's a few names I have so far.

Brooke Hogan (******* of wrestler Hulk Hogan)
Carmen Electra
Charlotte Mears
Cheryl Tweedy/Cole
Chloe Goodman
Christina Hendricks
Coco Austin
Danielle Lloyd
Doutzen Kroes
Eliza Dushku
Ellen Pompeo
Gemma Atkinson
Heidi Klum
Helen Flanagan
Hope Solo
Idina Menzel
Iggy Azalea
Imogen Thomas
Iskra Lawrence
Jennette McCurdy
The Kardashians
Katie Holmes
Katie Price
Kelly Brook
Kendra Wilkinson
Kerry Katona
Laura Dern
Madchen Amick
Madonna
Paige (WWE wrestler)
Paris Hilton?
Roxanne Pallett
Sophie Pritchard (Big Brother UK, series 3)
Stephanie Abram
Taylor Swift?
Tulisa Contastavlos

Does anybody have any more to add to the list?
does anyone know how this list was compiled?

Back