Fellas, Sexy Video Chat is a Must.

I can Confirm 100% that @QOShotwifeDFW is Real and Sexy AF! 🔥😍😛

Great couple and I look forward to playing with her on a 'regular basis' 😅

This ain't hard folks... REAL People who want to meet and have fun will video chat 🤷🏽‍♂️
I will say that sometimes it is tough to be able to send a live pic or vid at the drop of a hat. I’m always up front about requiring video call verification before I’ll meet with anyone. It’s frustrating when guys demand live pics and vid at a moments notice and threaten to block me if I don’t comply. That’s no way to make friends. There’s always going to be some amount of trust snd patience involved. Patience I think is the key word there.
Thank you @MagicMikeATX for re-confirming my authenticity and thank you for the compliments! 😊🖤♠️

I will say that sometimes it is tough to be able to send a live pic or vid at the drop of a hat. I’m always up front about requiring video call verification before I’ll meet with anyone. It’s frustrating when guys demand live pics and vid at a moments notice and threaten to block me if I don’t comply. That’s no way to make friends. There’s always going to be some amount of trust snd patience involved. Patience I think is the key word there.
Thank you @MagicMikeATX for re-confirming my authenticity and thank you for the compliments! 😊🖤♠️

Couldn't have said it better!
We made it work ♠️🖤

Video call is a must before meeting. I always do it and I'd highly recommend. I usually end up showing half way what she's gonna take lol

This Boys and Girls, is why Video Chats are Essential...

View attachment 4596517

View attachment 4596518

BTW, I am a reasonable guy. But if you come at me sideways like this?... like you done lost your damn mind?

I will put you on public blast.
Sour patch *******? It was obvious at that point that you were talking to an adolescent. Either that or his phantom girlfriend is diseased. 🤣

Guys, stop falling for these corny-azz pics.

Photos are pointless. 🙄 Get these Hoes on video! or tell them to KICK ROCKS 👋🏽

And I say that because it's gotten to the point where I ignore photos. Dudes sending me wife photos asking if I 'get hard'?
Uhh, No I'm not hard. What am I, 12yo?🤨.

I haven't gotten hard from pictures since reading Playboy magazine as a teenager🤣

Like all things in life, this lifestyle has to Progress and move forward. Especially now we are two decades into the New Millennium and technology has advanced so you can make videos that disappear seconds later

If you are out there and you're still falling for fake ******* like photos and catfishing... that is YOUR BAD.

Buy now, 100% of everybody - including every guy on here who calls himself a bull or wannnabe - you should DEMAND video chats.

If we cannot video chat I am not interested.🚫 And I've turned down a lot of potential meetups because of that. And I'm totally cool with it 👍🏽

Shoutout to One of the sexiest women on this website... my 'video chat' sweetheart @Ifitfeelsrt2us 😊

We haven't met, but She has raised the Bar on Hotwife /Bull flirting. Absolutely gorgeous woman, incredibly flirtatious, and very good sense of humor.

My Other 'sweetypie video snookums' is @avaadore . Absolutely adorable, in the most sinfully sexy way possible 😈 (oh the things I want to do to You 🔥)

I also video chatted with @Blondbunny several times. That bitch bad as fuck! 😍... . But she don't count since she left the site 🤣

I'm just saying, stop falling for the okie doke. "Get these Hoes on videos" LOL

Some of y'all still doing some 20 years ago Yahoo chat BS up in here Lmaooo... but I'm trying to push this lifestyle forward! 💪🏽

-Dat Dude Mike
Facts I've recently started using this and I've wasted less time with the bs on this site

Facts I've recently started using this and I've wasted less time with the bs on this site

It eliminates a LOT of conversations before they even get started. Funny how they magically vanish when you mention verifying on video 😅

but Real People don't seem to mind.

Had a great video 'training session' the other night with a new Babygirl I met on Twitter! Very sexy and Submissive.🎀🔗

It eliminates a LOT of conversations before they even get started. Funny how they magically vanish when you mention verifying on video 😅

but Real People don't seem to mind.

Had a great video 'training session' the other night with a new Babygirl I met on Twitter! Very sexy and Submissive.🎀🔗
I just got on Twitter a few months ago been missing out on alot

Back