Fellas, Sexy Video Chat is a Must.

MagicMikeATX

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Guys, stop falling for these corny-azz pics.

Photos are pointless. πŸ™„ Get these Hoes on video! or tell them to KICK ROCKS πŸ‘‹πŸ½

And I say that because it's gotten to the point where I ignore photos. Dudes sending me wife photos asking if I 'get hard'?
Uhh, No I'm not hard. What am I, 12yo?🀨.

I haven't gotten hard from pictures since reading Playboy magazine as a teenager🀣

Like all things in life, this lifestyle has to Progress and move forward. Especially now we are two decades into the New Millennium and technology has advanced so you can make videos that disappear seconds later

If you are out there and you're still falling for fake ******* like photos and catfishing... that is YOUR BAD.

Buy now, 100% of everybody - including every guy on here who calls himself a bull or wannnabe - you should DEMAND video chats.

If we cannot video chat I am not interested.🚫 And I've turned down a lot of potential meetups because of that. And I'm totally cool with it πŸ‘πŸ½

Shoutout to One of the sexiest women on this website... my 'video chat' sweetheart @Ifitfeelsrt2us 😊

We haven't met, but She has raised the Bar on Hotwife /Bull flirting. Absolutely gorgeous woman, incredibly flirtatious, and very good sense of humor.

My Other 'sweetypie video snookums' is @avaadore . Absolutely adorable, in the most sinfully sexy way possible 😈 (oh the things I want to do to You πŸ”₯)

I also video chatted with @Blondbunny several times. That bitch bad as fuck! 😍... . But she don't count since she left the site 🀣

I'm just saying, stop falling for the okie doke. "Get these Hoes on videos" LOL

Some of y'all still doing some 20 years ago Yahoo chat BS up in here Lmaooo... but I'm trying to push this lifestyle forward! πŸ’ͺ🏽

-Dat Dude Mike

truth preach GIF

Guys, stop falling for these corny-azz pics.

Photos are pointless. πŸ™„ Get these Hoes on video! or tell them to KICK ROCKS πŸ‘‹πŸ½

And I say that because it's gotten to the point where I ignore photos. Dudes sending me wife photos asking if I 'get hard'?
Uhh, No I'm not hard. What am I, 12yo?🀨.

I haven't gotten hard from pictures since reading Playboy magazine as a teenager🀣

Like all things in life, this lifestyle has to Progress and move forward. Especially now we are two decades into the New Millennium and technology has advanced so you can make videos that disappear seconds later

If you are out there and you're still falling for fake ******* like photos and catfishing... that is YOUR BAD.

Buy now, 100% of everybody - including every guy on here who calls himself a bull or wannnabe - you should DEMAND video chats.

If we cannot video chat I am not interested.🚫 And I've turned down a lot of potential meetups because of that. And I'm totally cool with it πŸ‘πŸ½

Shoutout to One of the sexiest women on this website... my 'video chat' sweetheart @Ifitfeelsrt2us 😊

We haven't met, but She has raised the Bar on Hotwife /Bull flirting. Absolutely gorgeous woman, incredibly flirtatious, and very good sense of humor.

My Other 'sweetypie video snookums' is @avaadore . Absolutely adorable, in the most sinfully sexy way possible 😈 (oh the things I want to do to You πŸ”₯)

I also video chatted with @Blondbunny several times. That bitch bad as fuck! 😍... . But she don't count since she left the site 🀣

I'm just saying, stop falling for the okie doke. "Get these Hoes on videos" LOL

Some of y'all still doing some 20 years ago Yahoo chat BS up in here Lmaooo... but I'm trying to push this lifestyle forward! πŸ’ͺ🏽

-Dat Dude Mike
Man, you're spot on with this.

I do talk on the phone. I would video chat if interested. But mainly I do a public say hello meeting first. I do text before talking or meeting. I like to keep in touch and make sure everyone's on the same page.
That's cool.
Photos are inadequate for meetings because too many fake fucks have ruined the experience. Guys like Me don't have time to waste playing GUESSING GAMES

That's why I say we need more black women on this site. At least they are real about their *******. And no man pretending to be a woman

Back