Feeling the spurts of her lover ejaculating in real-time

Go ahead and feel them. It's so simple------and as hot as the mouth of Hell.

To feel the spurts, wait for the thighs of your wife's lover to part as he positions his pelvis to ejaculate, then feel up behind his ball-sac and press two or three fingertips gently up against his pump-bulge which by now will be burgeoning big-time, very tense and erotically super-sensitive, and already quivering muscularly in final preparation for ejaculation.

Your gentle stroking of his pump-bulge, especially if languorously and lovingly executed all the way along its by now erotically exquisitely sensitive raised skin seam on its underside, may well cause your wife's lover to groan aloud and to up the tempo of his thrusting, and even trigger his custard strokes and orgasm.

Just before the pre-orgasmic quivering goes over into the frankly giveaway propulsive throbbing and jerking of the whole length of the guy's thrusting shaft, press firmly upwards with your fingertips against his cock's long softish underbelly so when they come you will get to feel the spurts of the semen being pumped forwards deeply into your wife during the devastatingly beautiful drama of full-on ejaculation.

Take it from me, your acute tactile awareness of another man ejaculating into your wife will be dizzyingly heady for you and utterly enthrall and ******* you. I promise. Such is the wonder of feeling the awesome process of insemination that you have given your wife up to in the arms of her lover. Nothing, but nothing else comes close in its power to sexually excite and vicariously satisfy a normally-sexed and warmly loving unselfish husband.

Hopefully and ideally your real-time sharing in your wife's lover's spurtings into your wife will also engender a mutual and intensely intimate brotherliness with him that almost no other sexual interaction of you with him can reproduce or match.

The stark and thrilling fact that the semen you can actually feel---in the very act of ejaculation---is being pumped into your breathlessly excited wife, is not your own semen but that of a more desirable and likely way more potent rival, is so mentally and emotionally shocking and intoxicating that you will find yourself wanting to feel it again and again.

If you are anything like as sexually curious and abandoned as I am in feeling my wife being barebacked and inseminated by her young lover, the resulting tsunami of erotic sensations and awesome angst you will experience will blow you away, utterly obsess you, and become exhaustingly wankworthy and highly addictive.

So be careful what you wish for, and precisely where you press your excitedly exploring fingertips. The end-result will be erotically electrifying for you.

But beware of the Green-Eyed Monster :alien:

Last edited:

Just wait for the thighs of your wife's lover to part as he positions his pelvis to ejaculate, then feel up behind his ball-sac and keep pressing two or three fingertips up against his pump-bulge which by that time will be very tense and already quivering muscularly in final preparation for ejaculation.

When ( but not before) the quivering goes over into frank throbbing and jerking affecting the whole length of the thrusting cock, press firmly upwards against the long softish underbelly of the cock and you will feel the spurts of the guy's semen being pumped forwards deeply into your wife.

Your acute tactile awareness then of the intensely erotic drama of another man ejaculating into your wife will utterly enthrall and ******* you.

It will also engender an intensely intimate brotherliness with your wife's lover that no other interaction of you with him can possibly match.

Such is the wonder of feeling the awesome process of natural insemination that you have given your wife up to in the arms of her lover. Nothing, but nothing, else comes close in its power to sexually excite a normally-sexed and warmly loving unselfish husband.

The stark fact that the semen you can actually feel---in the very act of ejaculation---being pumped into your breathlessly excited wife, is not your own semen but that of a more desirable and likely way more potent rival, is so mentally and emotionally shocking and intoxicating that you will find yourself wanting to feel it again and again and again.

If you are anything like as sexually curious as I am, the resulting tsunami of erotic sensations and awesome angst you will experience will blow you away, utterly obsess you, and become exhaustingly wankworthy and addictive.

So be careful what you wish for, and precisely where you press your excitedly exploring fingertips.

And above all beware of the Green-Eyed Monster :alien:
That is just so hot, I love knowing my wife has another mans cum in her and absolutely love to witness the moment he cums in her. But to actually feel him cumming in her takes it to a whole new level, will definitely give it a try.

Just wait for the thighs of your wife's lover to part as he positions his pelvis to ejaculate, then feel up behind his ball-sac and keep pressing two or three fingertips up against his pump-bulge which by that time will be very tense and already quivering muscularly in final preparation for ejaculation.

When ( but not before) the quivering goes over into frank throbbing and jerking affecting the whole length of the thrusting cock, press firmly upwards against the long softish underbelly of the cock and you will feel the spurts of the guy's semen being pumped forwards deeply into your wife.

Your acute tactile awareness then of the intensely erotic drama of another man ejaculating into your wife will utterly enthrall and ******* you.

It will also engender an intensely intimate brotherliness with your wife's lover that no other interaction of you with him can possibly match.

Such is the wonder of feeling the awesome process of natural insemination that you have given your wife up to in the arms of her lover. Nothing, but nothing, else comes close in its power to sexually excite a normally-sexed and warmly loving unselfish husband.

The stark fact that the semen you can actually feel---in the very act of ejaculation---being pumped into your breathlessly excited wife, is not your own semen but that of a more desirable and likely way more potent rival, is so mentally and emotionally shocking and intoxicating that you will find yourself wanting to feel it again and again and again.

If you are anything like as sexually curious as I am, the resulting tsunami of erotic sensations and awesome angst you will experience will blow you away, utterly obsess you, and become exhaustingly wankworthy and addictive.

So be careful what you wish for, and precisely where you press your excitedly exploring fingertips.

And above all beware of the Green-Eyed Monster :alien:
I experienced this with a lady who was regularly visited by her black friends. Not all allowed it, but some let me lie down under her in a 69 figure, with some hope she might return the favour I was doing her and which never happened. But at least I would lick her pussy while one the guys was doing her doggy style. In those situations it's unavoidable to get in contact with the black guy's shaft and if you don't mind his balls rubbing your eyes and nose while thrusting, you can have an incredible view of the event as you say. The black guys who were fine with this enjoyed my tongue tasting the mixing juices there where the pussy lips split and the cock opens its way inside the white girl. Some of them dropped by mistake their cock inside my mouth, but even better, some would push the girl's ass forward and let me feel their balls all over my face and tongue. If so, I would more actively measure their balls with my lips and that is how I came to feel their strong tightening and cum shooting, mostly at the same time she was having her orgasm. It was a feast for the senses. I wish I could revive this feeling with my wife and her bull.

That is just so hot, I love knowing my wife has another mans cum in her and absolutely love to witness the moment he cums in her. But to actually feel him cumming in her takes it to a whole new level, will definitely give it a try.
Considering the intensely intimate ejaculatory super-epiphany you're bound to experience during your first-time feel of your wife's lover cumming in her, I think you're very courageous. Or perhaps just plain reckless about protecting what remains of your fragile male pride---as a confirmed cuck I mean.

But if you do decide to go ahead and take your wife's bull by his horn, so to speak, I suggest you practise getting the finger-tip pressure exactly right by feeling the underside of your own cock when you orgasm during masturbation. That said, when he is fucking your wife her lover will almost certainly cum much harder than you do, so his spurts will be much more easily felt than yours.

A word to the wise though: Be very sure to get the express (!) permission of your wife's bull for you to feel him up during his orgasm. Some black guys can be as homophobic as white ones and definitely do not take kindly to being felt-up by a curious hands-on husband at any stage of intercourse, let alone when they are ejaculating hard into his wife.

Finally, Goliathc in describing his experience in his hot post directly above here, doesn't mention another even more thrilling thing a 69-ing husband can do when his wife is being fucked from behind by her bull. That thing being to thrust the tip of one's tongue firmly up against the burgeoning pump-bulge and underside of the thrusting cock of the bull when he is picking up the pace to orgasm. I most surely recommend it to you---and to Goliathc, naturally, as the rhythmic spurtings of the bull's semen into your wife are even more appreciable and emotionally devastating when sensed by one's tongue as against one's finger-tips.

Take it from me. I revel in doing both and get off on them very convulsively and satisfyingly indeed.

Last edited:

To feel the spurts, wait for the thighs of your wife's lover to part as he positions his pelvis to ejaculate, then feel up behind his ball-sac and press two or three fingertips gently up against his pump-bulge which by now will be burgeoning big-time, very tense and erotically super-sensitive, and already quivering muscularly in final preparation for ejaculation.

Your gentle stroking of his pump-bulge, especially if languorously and lovingly executed all the way along its by now erotically exquisitely sensitive raised skin seam on its underside, may well cause your wife's lover to groan aloud and to up the tempo of his thrusting, and even trigger his custard strokes and orgasm.

Just before the pre-orgasmic quivering goes over into the frankly giveaway propulsive throbbing and jerking of the whole length of the guy's thrusting shaft, press firmly upwards with your fingertips against his cock's long softish underbelly so when they come you will get to feel the spurts of the semen being pumped forwards deeply into your wife during the devastatingly beautiful drama of full-on ejaculation.

Take it from me, your acute tactile awareness of another man ejaculating into your wife will be dizzyingly heady for you and utterly enthrall and ******* you. I promise. Such is the wonder of feeling the awesome process of insemination that you have given your wife up to in the arms of her lover. Nothing, but nothing else comes close in its power to sexually excite and vicariously satisfy a normally-sexed and warmly loving unselfish husband.

Hopefully and ideally your real-time sharing in your wife's lover's spurtings into your wife will also engender a mutual and intensely intimate brotherliness with him that almost no other sexual interaction of you with him can reproduce or match.

The stark and thrilling fact that the semen you can actually feel---in the very act of ejaculation---being pumped into your breathlessly excited wife, is not your own semen but that of a more desirable and likely way more potent rival, is so mentally and emotionally shocking and intoxicating that you will find yourself wanting to feel it again and again.

If you are anything like as sexually curious and abandoned as I am in feeling my wife being barebacked and inseminated by her lover, the resulting tsunami of erotic sensations and awesome angst you will experience will blow you away, utterly obsess you, and become exhaustingly wankworthy and highly addictive.

So be careful what you wish for, and precisely where you press your excitedly exploring fingertips. The end-result will be erotically electrifying for you.

Fabulous description !! . and so true .. hot!!! .... when my wifes lover is deep inside, I love to hold his balls, and gently stroke the exposed portion of his cock, then gently grip and pull the skin back, so tightening the skin along his length .. also keeps his glands fully exposed to my wifes hot tight pussy in both directions of his stroke... also, slide my finger into her pussy along the length of his cock and yes.. hearing my wifes lover groan as he is overcome by the extra sensations in his cock, deep inside my woes pussy is hot,

The stark and thrilling fact that the semen you can actually feel---in the very act of ejaculation---being pumped into your breathlessly excited wife, is not your own semen but that of a more desirable and likely way more potent rival, is so mentally and emotionally shocking and intoxicating that you will find yourself wanting to feel it again and again.

If you are anything like as sexually curious and abandoned as I am in feeling my wife being barebacked and inseminated by her lover, the resulting tsunami of erotic sensations and awesome angst you will experience will blow you away, utterly obsess you, and become exhaustingly wankworthy and highly addictive.

Great description !

Fabulous description !! . and so true .. hot!!! .... when my wifes lover is deep inside, I love to hold his balls, and gently stroke the exposed portion of his cock, then gently grip and pull the skin back, so tightening the skin along his length .. also keeps his glands fully exposed to my wifes hot tight pussy in both directions of his stroke... also, slide my finger into her pussy along the length of his cock and yes.. hearing my wifes lover groan as he is overcome by the extra sensations in his cock, deep inside my woes pussy is hot,
That manual drawing back of the skin sheath of the thrusting cock by the hands-on husband is very brotherly, and deliciously sexy for the giver too. My buddy agrees and has always signaled me to do it for him at certain stages of him fucking my ex.

When I do, he groans long and hard at the almost overwhelming upping of his physical and mental erotic sensations. He says my crafty hand-action then has something of the character of when I'm masturbating him and fellating him at the same time---which he says I'm a master of and totally loves---but the intensity of the sensations in both the shaft and the head of his cock from my strong drawing back of the skin sheath of his cock while he's thrusting into my ex far exceeds even that.

And going by his deliciously arousing giveaway groanings and the inviting further parting of his thighs and a simultaneous cocking back of his clenching bum as I do it, I believe him.

It's the same for me when I take his place between my ex's thighs after he has cum in her, except then he usually excitedly hand-guides my cock into her vagina and maintains his grip on my shaft throughout the entire fuck. On those occasions he very skilfully exerts intermittent strong backward traction on my shaft skin which hugely ups the sensitivity of my thrusting cockhead.

It's all mindblowingly sexy for me of course. He's so expert at it that I eventually lose the last vestige of my self-control and with him still frantically and intensely arousingly masturbating me I give up completely and ejaculate agonisingly long and hard into my ex.

I respond pretty much instinctively to his increasingly urgent stroking of my cock by picking up the pace and finally giving up to my orgasm, with him calling my every shot and getting off on them at least as loudly as I do.

Last edited:
I experienced this with a lady who was regularly visited by her black friends. Not all allowed it, but some let me lie down under her in a 69 figure, with some hope she might return the favour I was doing her and which never happened. But at least I would lick her pussy while one the guys was doing her doggy style. In those situations it's unavoidable to get in contact with the black guy's shaft and if you don't mind his balls rubbing your eyes and nose while thrusting, you can have an incredible view of the event as you say. The black guys who were fine with this enjoyed my tongue tasting the mixing juices there where the pussy lips split and the cock opens its way inside the white girl. Some of them dropped by mistake their cock inside my mouth, but even better, some would push the girl's ass forward and let me feel their balls all over my face and tongue. If so, I would more actively measure their balls with my lips and that is how I came to feel their strong tightening and cum shooting, mostly at the same time she was having her orgasm. It was a feast for the senses. I wish I could revive this feeling with my wife and her bull.
With my ex-wife her bull, white, and I sometimes did that. Like you say the view and smell is great. Depending if he was in her ass of her pussy depended on how much of his balls. were on my face. And of course the cum to clean up.

Just reading this gets me wet !

"A feast for the senses"---exactly, Goliath, exactly!

You and I surely have many visuo-erotic and orogenital sensitivities in common when it comes to watching black cock in action close-up. Like within kissing and licking distance. Awesome isn't it?

I guess, like me, you're also an avid gulper of black men's semen fed to you straight from the ejaculating cock. Right?

I don't just like it.....I LOVE it. Awesome comment and explanation of how many white males feel.

Fucking hot as hell. Lucky guy. Have no doubt I'd be sucking nuts, cock and pussy for a while.

How many of the men commenting have taken those hot spurts of strong black cum to the back of their throats and swallowed all of it without gagging or *******? Video or photo evidence please

Always wanted to feel this

Always wanted to feel this
I think every cucked husband ought to and deep-down really wants to. But it takes guts and honesty that many men simply do not possess and can't work up even when they're gagging to experience it. Mere curiosity doesn't get you there. And there's that ridiculous hurdle of homophobia that scares the hell out of some men when they come to it. It's so stupidly self-denying it's crazy.

I think every cucked husband ought to and deep-down really wants to. But it takes guts and honesty that many men simply do not possess and can't work up even when they're gagging to experience it. Mere curiosity doesn't get you there. And there's that ridiculous hurdle of homophobia that scares the hell out of some men when they come to it. It's so stupidly self-denying it's crazy.
So true.

I have understand finally better about being a cuck. I had feelings I could not explain. I never knew the word cuckold until much later in life as to what it was and what I was. I understand now better and wish I was smarter then. I just know I would rather have my wife/girlfriend have sex with others and I will wait my turn for the sloppy seconds. Seeing, listening, knowing it is or may be happening, other people knowing, etc. gets me so hot. What can I say

Back