Favorite color thong

Favorite

• Total voters
Depends. Almost any color can be esthetic. (Maybe with the exception of a certain shade of green?) But esthetic is not the same as erotic. The question would be what purpose you want to wear them for. And also who wears them.

i`ve seen some blue ones that really look classy. On the other hand they seldom look sexy as well. At least on a white Woman. However i do love blue or yellow on Black Women! On white Women i like black or moccha/chocolate brown for the contrast very much.

Red is always a choice for looking lustful. For any woman. Red and black in combination are teasing in a forbidden, sinful, "devilish" manner. :devil: Just a few thoughts.

I like them all! I'm a big fan of thongs... even more-so than g-strings. But, I will admit from an aesthetic perspective that certain colors look better with certain skin tones, hair colors, etc. Years back I used to hook up with a gorgeous blonde, blue eyes, dd cups, big booty, tight waist... she looked amazing in purple. Neon colors are fun too if you like some of the cyber-goth types.

Back