Fantasy with another couple

Lodebone

Couple
From
AZ, US
My biggest fantasy has always been to find another white couple with a hot slut wife and a submissive cuckold husband. Meet them and two giant BBC bulls.

Watch as our wives have drinks and chat up the bulls. Watch walking back to our hotel room as our wives are led by the stud bulls. Both white husbands get naked first then undress our wives and the bulls.

Then we sit back next to each other stroking our small white cocks as the two BBC beasts ravage our women, fucking and cumming in every hole repeatedly. We just stroke our cocks and enjoy watching our women and each other, called over to clean our wives, fluff and any other nasty things the women and bulls think of.

Anyone else love this idea? Anyone close to AZ and experienced and willing to try it?

Last edited:
My biggest fantasy has always been to find another white couple with a hot slut wife and a submissive cuckold husband. Meet them and two giant BBC bulls.

Watch as our wives have drinks and chat up the bulls. Watch walking back to our hotel room as our wives are led by the stud bulls. Both white husbands get naked first then undress our wives and the bulls.

Then we sit back next to each other stroking our small white cocks as the two BBC beasts ravage our women, fucking and cumming in every hole repeatedly. We just stroke our cocks and enjoy watching our women and each other, called over to clean our wives, fluff and any other nast things the women and bulls think of.

Anyone else love this idea? Anyone close to AZ and experienced and willing to try it?
I love the idea, but I will add some extra other bbc... At least 2 per wife.... 4 bbcs talking turn in our wifes holes while both of us having a good ******* and discussing about our bbc slut wife skills...

Back