Family Pictures in the Background

I started the old thread but it was deleted by management. I beleive it had around 85 pages. Thanks for bringing back
No problem, I really enjoyed your original thread. Thanks for being cool with me restarting it. Of course I look forward to you posting a lot of great pics. If they delete this one, I'll restart it under the name I was going to use right about the time you started yours.

1290262137.jpg

A lot of adult sites are being overly protective when it come to the little buggers being in the pictures,,,which if really funny when you think about,,,since the laws revolve around the little buggers being naked and or performing adult acts,,,not that they happen to be in the background fully clothed in a family photo. Try and describe the little buggers in any of the normal terms and check out all the asterisks,,,you can show picture of a female person who gave birth, and you can read the logo on the picture where it says “Watching My M0m Go Black”,,,but I can’t tell you about it,,,LOL What an absurd world we live in,,,it’s almost like everybody that thinks they know about free speech sticks their two cents in and says “you can’t yell fire in a crowded theatre”,,,totally ignoring the second half of the statement where it says “if a fire doesn’t exist”,,,if there really is a fire, you’d have to be an idiot not to yell FIRE!!! LOL

I don't know why this thread was deleted or what happened to the original poster, but I'm restarting it. Feel free to post your own or pics you find online. Just keep kiddos out of the background pictures and I think we'll be okay. In addition, let's keep the pics amateur, thanks.

View attachment 6391668
They probably did to protect the k1ds in some of the background pics.

Back