Fallen out with bbc lover

Happy sussex

Couple
Gold Member
My husband tried for many years to get me to try black guy’s for sex .
When we went to a friends party was seduced by her uncle and after the party we went back to his house where he totally seduced me showing his black penis to my husband and I, I was totally in awe of its colour size both length and thickness this was the first time I had ever seen a black guy’s penis in the flesh. He then asked me to show him my white woman's pussy as he had never seen one. I looked at my husband who was also staring at Del’s black penis, he just looked at me and nodded, so I lifted my dress and opened my legs then pulled my thong to one side showing my bald pussy ,he looked at it and said take your thong off and open your legs so I can see your pussy properly. I did as he asked pulling my thong down and opened my legs wide giving him a clear view of my pussy with my labia lips open and my now wet slit and vaginal opening for him .
he moved towards me placing my hand on his cock I automatically started rubbing it it felt so hard and throbbing as I stroked it , he the placed my between my wet pussy lips stroking my clit then slipping a finger into my vagina finger fucking me . I had now started moaning and begging him to fuck me . He moved towards me spreading my thighs I was guiding his cock to my vagina he started penetrating me stretching my vagina slowly giving me my first vaginal orgasm and then giving me multiple orgasms as he slowly fucked me hard giving me my best ever sexual enjoyment. After he had finished we sat chatting with him and my husband and I making arrangements to meet the following weekend that was the start of our our sexual relationship with Del knowing I that I had become his white married black cock loving whore he would instruct me what to wear when we meet him .
His favourite is a white dress which is virtually see through and I had to be naked underneath so he could play with my tits or pussy in the bar where we meet, on one occasion he fucked me in the bar which was an amazing time with regulars watching us, he has also arranged for his brother to join us at Del’s house and they both fucked me twice each cumin in me each time this has happened on a few occasions. I have been addicted to Del’s sexual prowess and addicted to his cock as his married white whore. But sadly that is now over due to his desire to have me gang banged in the back room of the bar where we meet, it’s a black guy’s bar where white couples and single women go to meet black guys for sex as my husband and I have been doing meeting Del there.
when we arrived last weekend a per our normal arrangement I was dressed as Del instructed white see through dress naked underneath so my nipples and the outline of my pussy was clearly visible, Del was sat at the table as normal. We went to him my husband went to the bar to get drinks while I sat next to Del, he felt my tits then my pussy at the table, my husband returned with the drinks when the bar owner came over as Del was fingering my pussy , Robin the bar owner said to Del the back room is ready for you, I said to Del you having a party he said might be I’ve got a few mates coming over I’ve arranged a gang bang for you .
I said no way is that happening We came as normal for you and maybe your brother to fuck me but no one else and definitely not a group of guy’s for a gang bang and if that’s what you want then then you and I are finished and I decide who’s going to fuck me and it certainly won’t Be a group of guy’s I don’t know you have watched Connie and I have sex also you’ve watched as your brother fucked me but I wanted to try sex with a woman as Connie and I did . As for your brother I had met him and he’d watched you and I fuck so was a natural reaction to have him fuck me but that’s the limit.
We had a blazing row and we are now finished.
Update Del has phoned apologising and asked me if my husband and I would like to meet at neutral place to discuss everything my husband has said it’s entirely up to me , I know as soon as I see him I’ll want his black cock tucking me as I am so frustrated and need to be fucked by a real cock not as I am at the moment having my husband wearing a black cock sleeve and he still cum’s in a few minutes leaving me totally un satisfied.

Attachments

• 15D6CD2B-EECD-4259-AA39-448D2739307E.jpeg
    15D6CD2B-EECD-4259-AA39-448D2739307E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • B222E7E3-BDF7-4403-A7A9-B39B52E38171.jpeg
    B222E7E3-BDF7-4403-A7A9-B39B52E38171.jpeg
    885.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
My husband tried for many years to get me to try black guy’s for sex .
When we went to a friends party was seduced by her uncle and after the party we went back to his house where he totally seduced me showing his black penis to my husband and I, I was totally in awe of its colour size both length and thickness this was the first time I had ever seen a black guy’s penis in the flesh. He then asked me to show him my white woman's pussy as he had never seen one. I looked at my husband who was also staring at Del’s black penis, he just looked at me and nodded, so I lifted my dress and opened my legs then pulled my thong to one side showing my bald pussy ,he looked at it and said take your thong off and open your legs so I can see your pussy properly. I did as he asked pulling my thong down and opened my legs wide giving him a clear view of my pussy with my labia lips open and my now wet slit and vaginal opening for him .
he moved towards me placing my hand on his cock I automatically started rubbing it it felt so hard and throbbing as I stroked it , he the placed my between my wet pussy lips stroking my clit then slipping a finger into my vagina finger fucking me . I had now started moaning and begging him to fuck me . He moved towards me spreading my thighs I was guiding his cock to my vagina he started penetrating me stretching my vagina slowly giving me my first vaginal orgasm and then giving me multiple orgasms as he slowly fucked me hard giving me my best ever sexual enjoyment. After he had finished we sat chatting with him and my husband and I making arrangements to meet the following weekend that was the start of our our sexual relationship with Del knowing I that I had become his white married black cock loving whore he would instruct me what to wear when we meet him .
His favourite is a white dress which is virtually see through and I had to be naked underneath so he could play with my tits or pussy in the bar where we meet, on one occasion he fucked me in the bar which was an amazing time with regulars watching us, he has also arranged for his brother to join us at Del’s house and they both fucked me twice each cumin in me each time this has happened on a few occasions. I have been addicted to Del’s sexual prowess and addicted to his cock as his married white whore. But sadly that is now over due to his desire to have me gang banged in the back room of the bar where we meet, it’s a black guy’s bar where white couples and single women go to meet black guys for sex as my husband and I have been doing meeting Del there.
when we arrived last weekend a per our normal arrangement I was dressed as Del instructed white see through dress naked underneath so my nipples and the outline of my pussy was clearly visible, Del was sat at the table as normal. We went to him my husband went to the bar to get drinks while I sat next to Del, he felt my tits then my pussy at the table, my husband returned with the drinks when the bar owner came over as Del was fingering my pussy , Robin the bar owner said to Del the back room is ready for you, I said to Del you having a party he said might be I’ve got a few mates coming over I’ve arranged a gang bag for you .
I said no way is that happening We came as normal for you and maybe your brother to fuck me but no one else and definitely not a group of guy’s for a gang bang and if that’s what you want then then you and I are finished and I decide who’s going to fuck me and it certainly won’t Bea group of guy’s I don’t know.
We had a blazing row and we are now finished.
Fair comment no way should be drop that in you without any discussion really wrong in my book

Back