fall in love with the bull, is it possible?

The first time it happened to me, I was kinda pissed off because they were sneaking around behind my back and I genuinely liked the setup we had, plus I had set up my black buddy with several white women and I felt betrayed. The second time, I felt like something was going on but they were still meeting at my house once a week and I was getting what I wanted. The 3rd time, he fell in love with her and asked her to stop seeing me. I was tired of her so it was perfect. I hate to sound pessimistic but it probably happens way more than people think.

That is one of the risks when you let a black man take your girl. He will plough her, he may even knock her up. By cuckolding to him, you open many doors. He may take her from you. Rules of play and playing together with your girlfriend will increase the likelihood you'll stay together. As well as the bull in question, some bulls just want to fuck, some want to breed. Getting to know the bull more will help you both understand him and his own desires. Whether or not you want to surrender more of your relationship is up to you. Honesty and transparency with your girl is essential before you even pick a bull understand each others desires. Then when your ready, offer her to the bull, and take it slow if something happens that you don't agree on be it not pulling out or being too aggressive, break it off then and there.

Hallo
But the probability that your girlfriend who you have a cuck experience then falls in love with the bull and leaves you is high, isn't it? can someone answer me honestly?
Thank you
its quite common and (normal if thats the word) and happens often i would think from my experience but it is mostly a passing phase its hardly unexpected with good sex and she has free reign

I can honestly say that I fell in love. We had very regular sex for 15 months before my family moved cross country and that ended the relationship. And it wasn't like I went over to his apartment once or twice a week, stripped off my clothes, fucked, put on my clothes, and left without any other interaction. We talked and laughed and told each other things. Looking back, there was honestly no way I could not have fell in love with him, especially since my body loved what he was doing to me. But so did my brain.

Moving was ultimately good for me. But I was also never going to change my family situation for him. There was just too much to give up just to get good sex. And I am a good deal older than him anyway. He never asked me to leave my husband, and we would've looked pretty ridiculous together, if not right away, then certainly 10 years later.

But I loved him. And I made love to him, and he made love to me. Yes, we sometimes just "fucked" still, but the way we touched each other and used our mouths with each other was love.
Im glad you got to feel this type of connection. Its truly magical when you can connect with a married woman and make her feel the things you felt. I have fallen for wives, but I recognize my role and so I can have those feelings but not let it ruin the overall relationship dynamic.

its quite common and (normal if thats the word) and happens often i would think from my experience but it is mostly a passing phase its hardly unexpected with good sex and she has free reign
I honestly fought each other ... I would like to see my girlfriend in the hands of another man, but at the same time this thing turns me on and annoys me a little ... I don't know if it's normal ..

I honestly fought each other ... I would like to see my girlfriend in the hands of another man, but at the same time this thing turns me on and annoys me a little ... I don't know if it's normal ..

Do any other husbands want their wives to fall in love with a black man?
Hallo
But the probability that your girlfriend who you have a cuck experience then falls in love with the bull and leaves you is high, isn't it? can someone answer me honestly?
Thank you
How do you define 'love'?
I've loved a number of wives over the years. I've also loved some of the couples I've known over the years. I started swinging with couples and my late wife so since widowed in 97 I preferred intimacy within lifestyle parameters while raising our *******. Knowing the risks and rewards to a couple I committed to doing no harm to the other marital relationship from the beginning. When you care, you give support, lend an ear or a shoulder, sometimes tell what doesn't want to be heard-on both sides.

But if you are thinking 'stealing' someone's partner, nah, I still have a wife and I'm still raising her babies and grandbabies, I just don't win any arguments with her anymore.

what is normal? i thought i was far from normal years ago , i used to encourage her to seek all the cock she could she was the one who said "your not normal" many times to me when i helped her dress and encouraged her to dress like a slut, she willingly went along and she had free hand in seeing who she fancied, it became the "normal" every weekend her going out with different men sometimes even in the week, i used to find myself asking her to go initially even betting her she couldnt get fucked by 7 different men in a week ( quite few times she won the bet to lol ) many times she failed but not for want of trying,lol
when she had regulars often she managed more especially when it was a "special " day like anniversary her birthday or mine

what is normal??? i was told by her i wasnt normal but she never complained when she found out me being not normal meant she could fuck who she wanted when she wanted and had free hand in who she saw lol

How could she not fall in love with him? He's giving her the best sex of her life. Mind bending orgasms, possibly in multiples. She's given herself to him completely during sex on numerous occasions. Bonded. Connected. Doesn't mean she doesn't still love hubby. Hot wives so lucky... having their cake and eating it too. The best most amazing sex ever, and a supportive husband.

what is normal? i thought i was far from normal years ago , i used to encourage her to seek all the cock she could she was the one who said "your not normal" many times to me when i helped her dress and encouraged her to dress like a slut, she willingly went along and she had free hand in seeing who she fancied, it became the "normal" every weekend her going out with different men sometimes even in the week, i used to find myself asking her to go initially even betting her she couldnt get fucked by 7 different men in a week ( quite few times she won the bet to lol ) many times she failed but not for want of trying,lol
when she had regulars often she managed more especially when it was a "special " day like anniversary her birthday or mine
wow you managed to completely transform her .... lucky you ---

Yes, it’s absolutely possible. It happened to my wife and her bull. He was super focused on ownership play and he was very skilled at isolated me. He used a combination of her ******* use and her past experience with her first black guy to take control and manipulate her.

he was very effective and he told me in the beginning he would make her fall for him.

so yes it can happen. That was a very rough time that ended badly after almost 6 months.

we recovered and grew closer but he had taken her from me and I saw her truly owned by her master.

he treated her badly and me horribly. The fact that he was extremely good looking and a bodybuilder played into it.

that’s one of the risks of this kink, for us it’s very real and the intensity of our preference for ownership play has created several issues and most of her relationships with her bull masters end badly.

when you give your wife to a dominant black bull she will always feel something for him especially if he comes inside her and creates a connection with your wife.

just watch your wife’s face and that will tell you if it’s more than role play.

Wives looking to fall in love with their Black Master is the main type of dynamic I'm interested in.

Back