Fakes

Flash! If the wife is sucking BBC you are no longer a wannabe. A bull is here to get laid, not massage your interests. They get posers all the time. Easy to tell a fake. They always ask the same stupid questions. "Do you cuck him?" "Do make him clean you, your bull." Had a new one yesterday right after hello, " do you piss on him?" Really, who asks that except someone who is here to get off on the fantasy. You morons never change your bit, oh another sign... You never meet. So wanna, if she is sucking dick you are ahead of the game, work it.

Funny that you say that cuckcpl41 , are you verified?
Why is that funny? Are you? We choose not to as a picture means nothing and it is easy to copy and misuse... Been in the game for some time and there are people on the site that know we are real. Besides, we know, and know most of what is here is pure fantasy....if you are looking to get laid this isn't the place.

Then. Quit wasting your time. You chose to get personal insinuating what you think you know. You don't know, so go back to smacking your rat wishing your wife, IF you have one, will ever get a fuck from some one other than you....

No I would have to have some kind of regard for you... Nothing more than another clown with a fantasy. We live the life you seek, you don't, solo sad.. Not our problem... hubby has bee a cuck for 10 years and I Black only for 7 ... So dream on Wanker.

W/we.are not here to meet BBC and do not have a need having 2 regulars locally. Have been played by a few on here and met one so it is more social conversation. For meets there aree better sites with more opportunities... Not going to drive or fly 600 miles when I can meet a guy locally.

Back