Fakes

Many couples drag things out or make too many changes because they have ******* to work around. It's been that way a few times for me.

It's easier to pick up the phone and get one of the regulars.

Guilty as charged. My wife and I are in the perfect position to let this happen but we allow a lot of other things to get in the way. We are serious about this and it's gotten sort of close but so far we've procrastinated.
Thing is we do not have any sex unless we are talking about her being with a black man and back in the day when we had sex we always made time for it. We do have some legit excuses but your assessment is fair, we are that couple that is dragging this out but in our defense we are nervous about the first time and we understand once this happens a whole lot of things change for both of us.

Sometimes the bull gets what he feels is a 'better offer' - maybe closer to him, or maybe another woman turns his head.
Our bull can be unreliable - his reasons for not showing up can be quite funny though sometimes lol. Ultimately though it is very frustrating, which is why we shall find someone more reliable in time.

Guilty as charged. My wife and I are in the perfect position to let this happen but we allow a lot of other things to get in the way. We are serious about this and it's gotten sort of close but so far we've procrastinated.
Thing is we do not have any sex unless we are talking about her being with a black man and back in the day when we had sex we always made time for it. We do have some legit excuses but your assessment is fair, we are that couple that is dragging this out but in our defense we are nervous about the first time and we understand once this happens a whole lot of things change for both of us.
Makes you wonder if its worth it. Too many different factors that are outside of your control. Safety, keeping emotions in check, no one being exploited and keeping things under the radar. I sure as hell dont wsnt yo be responsible for ending a marriage.

Makes you wonder if its worth it. Too many different factors that are outside of your control. Safety, keeping emotions in check, no one being exploited and keeping things under the radar. I sure as hell dont wsnt yo be responsible for ending a marriage.
But when it goes right(most of the time) it can be great!!

Meeting anyone this way is difficult at best..........and the number of 30 yo lame white guys living in mommies basement with a fancy computer set up has increased dramatically, as has their online presence since they aren't getting it anywhere else so self gratification via the internet is it for them........add to that the idiots, psycho's, gay guys trolling for a cock to suck, and any other moniker for a weirdo (Hi, I'm Jim, where do we fuck?)...........its going to be tuff to meet someone "normal" in this manner.

Luckily we are here more for the thrill of talking to others with the same interests versus actually trying to hook up with someone (she is currently involved in a long term relationship) so we don't have the embarrassment and let down of planning a fun weekend/evening with someone and then that last minute call to provide some lame excuse that you know means they are married and lied and can't get away, or simply jerked off and no longer have the interest/desire. IF the right one came along.........we'll know it, but not actively looking nor expecting to find it here. We have never had a GOOD experience with someone we met online...her best relationships developed over time with people she met as a result of work or play outside work when not looking at all for it.

It will come to you from the most unexpected of places.

CW

We have weighed the pros and cons and for us it is worth it. We have gone over everything you mentioned in great detail and found we can mitigate all of the issues that concern us through proper planning.
Of course safety is our priority but there are so many tangible ways to resolve those matters. There are the intangible things, like emotions and discretion, that we consider a gamble and fret over.
Mostly my wife worries about me being able to handle watching her without getting "upset" afterwards. We both concern ourselves with discretion because if this got out our reputations would be destroyed. Having said all that we have found ways to mitigate the discretion issues but as far as my emotions, well I know it is going to be a jarring to see my wife in bed with another man so I expect to have to maintain my composure should I feel jealousy at some point in this.

Not true. Yes there is a slight increase but it is still no real improvement.
I agree, we arent verified on here but go on our other sites and we are validated by many. If someone thinks we are fake ill be happy to have you contact guys from here we have met

Not really sure what a fake is tbh. I personally don't give a toss whether someone is verified or not - I won't be arranging any meetings with anyone here I doubt.

Being verified might get more prospects but then again it might not. I have had guys stand me up as well as having had to cancel at the last minute. I hate when I have to cancel but it is always something out of my control, like a sick kid or a parent needs me. I always tell the person I am meeting as soon as possible that I can't make it.

I prefer meeting in a public place first. I like to sit down and talk face to face with guys. It helps to have that first meeting in public so folks can be comfortable with each other. I try not to make things spread out once we start talking. But again life can interfere.

Back