Fake profiles

There are a lot of fake profiles on here, mostly women and couples, litterally everyone I have had a convo with on here. Even people with real person tag on their profile. I know I'm not the only person noticing the fakes on here.
I feel you my man... And yeah it's not so much there are "fake profiles", there are "real people" here for sure, and some of those who might be/are misleading in their intentions on their profiles and in communicating. That meaning they act as if they are ready to or want to connect when in truth they are not ready to and still in the fantasy phase of this LS.
THEN there are these 2 groups the hubbies and Bfs who are either
1. Sincerely "trying" to get her to "go black" and using this site which is first and foremost a Forum for the lifestyle (a place to discuss and share ideas etc.) To get it done AND she is at least aware of this if not involved, Or 2. They are here posting her pics fantasizing and she is TOTALLY unaware of his fantasy Or activity.
There are also girls who are turned on by the idea and like the Guys above are just here to get attention and their rocks off but will never meet.
Then there are the outright Fakes whose profile might say cpl or female and posting pics they got from xhamster are who the fuck knows...but probably guys str8/bi or gay.
And having been here about 5yrs I've been contacted by more than you at this point lol
HOWEVER, i have met up with 3cpls and 1single woman from here in that time. Yeah all the "time wasters" used to really piss me off until i accepted the fact of this site... Being a FORUM first.
Connecting IRL is Icing bruh.
Don't take it too seriously...

Last edited:
Back