Fake Profiles and People

MrBBC941

Male
Real Person
As someone who is verified, I think at this point it should be mandatory that ALL profiles should be verified. People get on here and fake intentions with fake wives, only to waste your time. If they aren't verified, probably would be best to have them send you a personal verification before even conversing with them. Anyone else having this issue?

No i am not verified, I came to this forum by invitation to do my photo alteration. People have difficulty accepting the fact that no amount of verification really means anything. So they do all the things ask send video or whatever there is no certainty they are 100% honest. You can route your connection to be located in the place of choice. You can use a fake name and everything they tell you on this so called verified link could be a lie.
I played the game and told the truth on a previous sight and i paid the price. The sight was compromised and i had six months of the stalker from hell. It was the legal system that educated me about the idiocy of giving too much personal information to any web sight. They all exist with the threat of being compromised at any time. A personal profile for who knows who with details, well I'll just say they said my stalker was my fault.
My feeling is this sight has never been a dating or swinger sight. It has always been about all aspects of interracial relations. The connection or possibility of finding playmates is only one piece of the pie. Those not seeking personal contact should not be required to verify.
I've read the words of those so distressed by dishonest people, i understand the frustration. My years in the swinger or open sex relationship thing was before the internet. First contact was by mail or phone. The mail contacts you had a verified address but there was no assurance that anything they said or wrote was the truth. The photo collectors and liars were there, not as many as now as this internet gives faster broader access to those game players and you don't even have a verified address to start with.
There are good people, honest and looking. The thing is you have to be willing to do the work to hook up. If there's a place where every person on the list is 100% share it. There appears to be a lot of people looking for it. I never found one but i had a lot of great times over the years that make the bad ones seem like a drop in the pond.
So by asking someone to send a verification pic with a handwritten sign of today's date and your username while showing face is not good enough proof?

So by asking someone to send a verification pic with a handwritten sign of today's date and your username while showing face is not good enough proof?
I think if you're satisfied with that do it. My post was about putting information on a profile where every person signing on has access to it. But i have a question you do your sign thing . You simply have a photo of a person with a sign. You have no idea who that is. if they are using the real name or location. It could very well be someone trying to get nude photos or simply having a good time jerking your chain. False identities are a tool of the con artists on the net. They can change them at will. They do it because they can and i can think of no verification without extreme cost that could ever assure you don't get conned.

Back