Faces of Deep Penetration

tumblr_nd5ubetmNF1tcf5pxo1_400.gif

tumblr_ndfjeh3tSt1tcf5pxo1_400.gif

tumblr_ndgaibzAgM1tcf5pxo1_500.gif

My wife always makes great faces as she is taking black cock. She grimaces as he pushes his fat black cock into her asshole and begins to stretch it out.View attachment 290319
My wife gasps as he shoves his cock deep into her ass
View attachment 290320 My wife thought if she was on top it would hurt less.View attachment 290321 You can tell my her face that his cock is too much for her assholeView attachment 290322 See how her face is sweating now as she decides to grin and bear it as he fucks her assView attachment 290323 Maybe another position will help as he continues to pound his black cock in and out of her ass.View attachment 290324 He grabs her tits as he pushes his cock deeper into my wife's assView attachment 290325 She's looking at me and saying "Is this what you wanted to see honey, a black man with his huge cock up my ass? I hope you are enjoying it.View attachment 290326 About now my wife is getting accustomed to his fat cock. Her ass has been stretched out wide and she is starting to enjoy it.View attachment 290327 That's a tiny smile on her lips. She is taking his black cock up her ass with ease now and spreading her legs so he can pound it harder and deeper into her hole.View attachment 290328 Finally my wife shows off the damage he did to her asshole as he spreads her legs wide for me to see.View attachment 290329 My wife with her mouth wide open like the submissive whore she is, waiting for his load of sperm to shoot all over her face and down her throat.View attachment 290332 My wife, having swallowed most of his load show me her cum covered face and asks "Is this what you wanted honey." Safe to say my wife is a complete black cock whore after being pimped out by me and a few of her bulls to all their friends. View attachment 290333
You have incredible posts. Your wife is so beautiful when she is so submissive to her black lovers. It looks like nothing is off limits and she will do anything for them without reservation.

Back