Faces of Deep Penetration

like to know dont big black guys really hurt younger white girls, and tend to tear there
tight white pussies . any guys / young females experience of this
I don't know about young white pussy but my 56 year old wife had a couple of bulls tear her pussy and make it ******* a couple of times. And she has a big pussy.

I know i am not, this is why i am trying to get her to go black. I want her face to look like that.
You need her to agree to fuck a BBC she will love it and I promise she will cum like she has never cum before. My older wife has had many cocks over the years but she says nothing beats a BBC orgasm.

You need her to agree to fuck a BBC she will love it and I promise she will cum like she has never cum before. My older wife has had many cocks over the years but she says nothing beats a BBC orgasm.
I have heard this many times from people. I am trying hard to get her to give it a try. I have told her to try it once and if she doesn't like it I won't push it anymore but she is still resisting.

I have heard this many times from people. I am trying hard to get her to give it a try. I have told her to try it once and if she doesn't like it I won't push it anymore but she is still resisting.
I know what you mean my wife and I 3 years ago would'v never thought we would be living the life we do now. It all started with us 3 years ago when a black friend of ours that I worked with come over to our house for a cook out. We were drinking pretty heavy and the talk got around to cock size. My wife ask our friend if it were true what they said about black men. He ask her if she wanted to find out,and pulled his shorts down and their hung a 10 inch cock. My wife could not believe her eyes and looked at me and told me she had to try and get his cock inside of her. It took awhile but he got his cock inside her. And she has never looked back.

I don't know about young white pussy but my 56 year old wife had a couple of bulls tear her pussy and make it ******* a couple of times. And she has a big pussy.
It is pretty common at first. I was never surprised, just seeing my small penis she was used to next to the BBC she was going to get. Fitting it in the first times is slow and takes patience. Fortunately most bulls are experienced in breaking in tight pussies.

Once a bull looked at me and my little white penis as he entered my girlfriend as if to say "dude, really?" and he said she was tight as a vise. He really had to work it in and she was so wet she was dripping.

Looks like Betty Paige getting a hard BBC pounding! Hot!
It does look a bit like Betty Paige, as far as I know she never officially did any IR, all of her stuff were nudes and bondage. Any verified picture of her getting a black cock would likely bring outrageous money from collectors.

It does look a bit like Betty Paige, as far as I know she never officially did any IR, all of her stuff were nudes and bondage. Any verified picture of her getting a black cock would likely bring outrageous money from collectors.

*psst, psst* It's Gothic B.C.Q. She's a big star around here.:)

Back