Faces of Deep Penetration

tumblr_o9ne6rYt5r1uate4ko3_400.gif
break you in and change yourlife

Stop with the pics from blacked.com

I hate that site.

Well not hate - but I don't like it. I said the same on another post. The site is too styled and too expensive. I don't want to see women fucked in a mansion or swanky apartment.

Who can relate to that ?

I want to see women banged in the toilet, sucking a brother off in a elevator, or banging her on the desk at work, or in a club, or just on a plain old bed in a plain old apartment.

I just like the sex to be grimey and dirty. Blacked.com is like trying be some 50 Shades of Grey *******.

And another thing - The women are too young. All the brothers look at have at least 10 years on the women they're smashing.

I'm a 36 - An I don't find this women (who is on blacked.com) attractive in anyway. This pubsecent does nothing for me

anya-olsen_270x360.jpeg

Gimme this any day

21660f1a92ccf63b71c1938b33733e9e.jpg

fec1852553b8aaef0931826229c5aab6.jpg

Mr. Soilmarks;

I am sure you may dictate what is allowed and not allowed on this, AS SOON AS YOU OWN IT!!!!!
Until then, the Administration and Moderators and the Site Owner will call the shoots.

I am sure every member is very concerned that YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING!!!!

This site and it's content is for everyone, not just you.

OH, HOW CUTE!
Grown Up!!
Just because you don't like something does not give the right to deprive EVERYONE of it.
Maybe some people enjoy the Luxury Surrounding in those scenes.
If you don't like a post, simply skip it. You are not required to look at posts you don't like.

Can your attitude !! You are not scaring anyone and it makes you look like a fool.

I love the facial expressions of women when they're really deeply penetrated and stretchedView attachment 42997View attachment 42998View attachment 42999View attachment 43000View attachment 43001View attachment 43002View attachment 43003View attachment 43004View attachment 43005View attachment 43006 . I could use some help on this if anyone has some good ones. I've posted so many that I'm getting low on resources. Thanks for all of the posts and supportive comments from everyone!
All those woman are so lucky to being had by you. You're gorgeous. Xoxo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 70
Back