Faces of Deep Penetration

tumblr_oipoy2NAfp1vubxn1o1_500.jpg

I love the facial expressions of women when they're really deeply penetrated and stretchedView attachment 42997View attachment 42998View attachment 42999View attachment 43000View attachment 43001View attachment 43002View attachment 43003View attachment 43004View attachment 43005View attachment 43006 . I could use some help on this if anyone has some good ones. I've posted so many that I'm getting low on resources. Thanks for all of the posts and supportive comments from everyone!
my wife makes al kind of beautiful faces when her stud rides deep inside her I can hear her breathing and gaging as his big head opens thru her tight hole and I get to see how that black dick erups all kind of fluids down his big muscular shaft dripping down his balls

my wife makes al kind of beautiful faces when her stud rides deep inside her I can hear her breathing and gaging as his big head opens thru her tight hole and I get to see how that black dick erups all kind of fluids down his big muscular shaft dripping down his balls
I enjoy susans faces too . she has different faces "he's cumming inside me now " and " he's so big " and "he's so deep inside me " for a few of them . Always a huge turn watching as she makes the faces ...

Back