Face Cock-Slapping. You love it or hate it? How does it feel?

Let's hear your thoughts:
  • Cuckold point of view: How does it makes you feel watching your wife being cock-slapped on the face by her bull? Do you love watching her being dominated like this when she takes a breath from sucking?
  • Wife's point of view: How does it makes you feel receiving such a treatment when your hubby is present? Do you think being cock-slapped and corrected makes the overall experience more intense for both of you?

666349.gif

Let's hear your thoughts:
  • Cuckold point of view: How does it makes you feel watching your wife being cock-slapped on the face by her bull? Do you love watching her being dominated like this when she takes a breath from sucking?
  • Wife's point of view: How does it makes you feel receiving such a treatment when your hubby is present? Do you think being cock-slapped and corrected makes the overall experience more intense for both of you?

View attachment 6983910
Love it

I find it very hot. Just her allowing her self to be slapped with a cock is her submitting and doing what he wants. She’s enjoying it but just along for the ride

Actually, one time a friend of mine was sucking my balls and I got carried away and I slapped her with my dick really hard, and even though it was dark in the room I could see that she kind of recoiled and that it really hurt. So if you have a big dick and you're fully erect, don't slap her face too hard with your dick because it could hurt.

I love face fucking a hotwife and then pulling it out and slapping her in the face with my big rock hard black cock! Then shoving it right back in her mouth again poking it through the sides of their mouth like a jaw breaker! As her eyes are tearing and drool is running down her chest, I will bend down and give her a passionate kiss, then I'm right back to doing it all over again! ♠️

I love face fucking a hotwife and then pulling it out and slapping her in the face with my big rock hard black cock! Then shoving it right back in her mouth again poking it through the sides of their mouth like a jaw breaker! As her eyes are tearing and drool is running down her chest, I will bend down and give her a passionate kiss, then I'm right back to doing it all over again! ♠️
God the view from aside of that would be so fucking amazing

Pretty sure my wife loves it. She’s asked a couple times if I could smell the sex in her face when she came home.

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0431.jpeg
    IMG_0431.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0430.jpeg
    IMG_0430.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 9
Back