F*** Racism

Sorry guys but the vast majority could not even begin to handle a harem! You are lucky to keep up with one female. Women don't have those limitations. We can easily handle multiple men. I never leave a Man Behind. I'd fuck them all!

I didn't claim I could handle it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I said black men.

LOL, I still think a better and much more practical solution is for women to have a stable of men available anytime for our pleasure!
Without a doubt, after I’ve had my first orgasm, the others come pretty consistently,,,I can do three guys in a little over two hours, get three nuts from each of them, take a pee break, have a *******, smoke a cigarette or a joint, and then call for three more (cause those first three are snoring by then)!!! LOL
My hub once saw a white guy with over 9 inches and really thick cum 8 times without getting soft till he was done,,,I assure you he not only had a happy woman, but was the exception to the rule, on so many levels, size, the amount of times he could cum, never going soft in between,,,and of course being white. No surprise they met at an orgy,,,

Back