Eyz Wide Shut, Tampa Reviews

We’ve been to an eyes wide shut party. It was fun but I have to be honest. I’m not into the whole mask thing. I really think whoever wrote that story was a man. I like to see who I’m playing with. Attraction is a big deal for me.

I’m not sure about this club. We went to an eyes wide shut party at another club

Eyez Wide Shut is the name of a swingers club in Tampa. It's just a swingers club, every once in a while they do a masquerade party however it's not required every night they are open. This club has been here since 2003, previously under the name Pleasure Palace but changed after an ownership change and media free-for-all "ZOMG people have sex."

Bottle Club rules, bring your own, give to the bar, buy back your own booze, alcohol isn't allowed on the play side, county laws. They have some kind of multi-teir membership thing if you want access to just the bar side or both the bar and the play side.

It's a swingers club in central Florida. It's a 20 minute drive at most for us, if we hit all the lights; but we haven't been in over 5 years and probably would chose to go to Trapeze over a weekend on the other side of the state to 'swing.'

Eyez Wide Shut is the name of a swingers club in Tampa. It's just a swingers club, every once in a while they do a masquerade party however it's not required every night they are open. This club has been here since 2003, previously under the name Pleasure Palace but changed after an ownership change and media free-for-all "ZOMG people have sex."

Bottle Club rules, bring your own, give to the bar, buy back your own booze, alcohol isn't allowed on the play side, county laws. They have some kind of multi-teir membership thing if you want access to just the bar side or both the bar and the play side.

It's a swingers club in central Florida. It's a 20 minute drive at most for us, if we hit all the lights; but we haven't been in over 5 years and probably would chose to go to Trapeze over a weekend on the other side of the state to 'swing.'
We went last weekend and were very fortunate, or my wife was, I just watched the show. That said, we still prefer Trapeze.

Back