RegiousBull63

Male
Real Person
From
US
I'm
sitting on the bench before class back in college. Football players from the west coast, being extra and excessive as we normally do. Girls would literally walk to the other side of strip to not walk in front of us in fear of what may be said because we were a wild bunch of crazy acting negroes.
Two white girls were brave enough to walk by, or didn't know any better were brave and or crazy made the trek in front of us. One was about 6'0 baggy overly big clothes on, later would I find out what kind of body she had underneath, but that's later. Her friend short but thick.
They survived the walk by with a couple stares and not much more. The way they were dressed left things to be desired.
The next day I got to class, come to my surprise there sat the short thick girl from the day before. As we went thru class I made up in my mind I was gonna fuck her... Pretty easy for athletes to fuck pretty lil fresh faced white girls then. Mid 90's. Just had to be really careful so the coaches wouldn't see or sponsors.. They knew what we did but didn't like it.
After I caught up with her... Said "what's up girl." Chit chatted, she said she was walking back to her apartment, so I offered to walk with. We laughing and cutting up the entire time, talking about bullshit, rap music, chaining folks... When we finally reach her apartment... She didn't have her key and had to knock on the door. Knock knock knock, it took a second, but when the door opened their stood the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen... It was her friend the taller chic... Only had on shorts and a bra... Now her tits weren't necessarily huge but they stared right at you.. Fat and full. For a moment I forgot all about the shorter friend, but then a thought came to my mind. I'm fuckin both these bitches... But it was something about the taller one I couldn't let go off. We go in laugh and talk a bit... Night came I go to study hall.. Grades weren't the best at the time. Is what it is.
A few days past and I bump into the taller chic close to her apartment...I say what's up.. She shows this once in a lifetime smile.. We talk, nothing to it until we reach her apartment. She looked at me and I knew that she wanted me to come in.
As soon as we walk in and the door closes, she bends over to put her books on the couch. Without thinking I run my finger thru the inseam of her jeans... From her pussy to her belt loop.. She didn't jump at all.
At that moment I raised her up and stuck my hand in her pants feeling one of the softest asses I had ever felt. I put my arm around her throat pulled her close and started playing with her pussy that was already soaking wet. At this point I didn't really know her name and it wasn't important to me at the time anyway. All I felt was soft ass wet pussy and hair. I began kissing her neck, sucking on it, trying to fit more and more fingers into her. It was tight, but I was so aggressive I could only get three..
I unzipped her pants with one hand and managed to pull her pants and panties down, pushed her on the couch, grabbed the back of her head as she opened her mouth to immediately start sucking my hard throbbing dick. I put one of my legs on the arm rest of the couch as she got lower stroked my dick and sucked both my balls at the same time... The feeling she gave was incredible. I pushed her back on the couch grabbing both her ankles kneeled down and TRIED to slide my dick in her wet throbbing pussy. It wouldn't fit it was so tight. But that ******* was wet.. Like wet wet.. As I worked my way in. ******* was hard.. Broke skin on my dick it was so tight. I noticed her green eyes became more piercing as I tried. She wouldn't take her eyes off mine... It was looking at madussa.. That stare.. Fuck that stare . Gives me chills writing this *******.. After I finally got her open enough to slide in...I went all the way bottom with what's left of my dick hanging out of her.. That ******* squoze.. And make a sloppy sound without me moving an inch.. My knees buckled a lil bit.. But fuck that . Man up.... She gasped and I stroked leaving white steaks all over my dick. I pounded her harder and harder grabbed her ankles tighter and tighter... As I pumped I knew I couldn't hold back from this tight gripping ass white pussy, of this tall pale wonderful woman. You gotta remember she's 6'0 tall.. With pretty long feet.. So the aura and view each angle was, was, was.. Premature ejaculation material..I had to work to hard not to nut in this pussy.. Baby's ain't got no time for that at stage in life.. When I finally couldn't hold back..I left the tip of my dick just inside her, fuck it I am who I am lol..so we both could watch my cum pump into and all over her barely used pussy. She was just days shy of 18... As we were both left breathing hard... We looked at each other and began to kiss passionately... That was the first of many encounters.
We put our clothes back on. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, both eyes, her nose, which is the most perfect part of her face, and those soft lips that could pass for a black woman. We hugged and said goodbye... Her name was Clover...I gave her the nickname Beac-h. Squeezed both juicy tittie's.. Pulled her shirt up with the door wide open sucked and bit the nipples patted her on her head playfully and bounced.
(To be continued)

I'm
sitting on the bench before class back in college. Football players from the west coast, being extra and excessive as we normally do. Girls would literally walk to the other side of strip to not walk in front of us in fear of what may be said because we were a wild bunch of crazy acting negroes.
Two white girls were brave enough to walk by, or didn't know any better were brave and or crazy made the trek in front of us. One was about 6'0 baggy overly big clothes on, later would I find out what kind of body she had underneath, but that's later. Her friend short but thick.
They survived the walk by with a couple stares and not much more. The way they were dressed left things to be desired.
The next day I got to class, come to my surprise there sat the short thick girl from the day before. As we went thru class I made up in my mind I was gonna fuck her... Pretty easy for athletes to fuck pretty lil fresh faced white girls then. Mid 90's. Just had to be really careful so the coaches wouldn't see or sponsors.. They knew what we did but didn't like it.
After I caught up with her... Said "what's up girl." Chit chatted, she said she was walking back to her apartment, so I offered to walk with. We laughing and cutting up the entire time, talking about bullshit, rap music, chaining folks... When we finally reach her apartment... She didn't have her key and had to knock on the door. Knock knock knock, it took a second, but when the door opened their stood the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen... It was her friend the taller chic... Only had on shorts and a bra... Now her tits weren't necessarily huge but they stared right at you.. Fat and full. For a moment I forgot all about the shorter friend, but then a thought came to my mind. I'm fuckin both these bitches... But it was something about the taller one I couldn't let go off. We go in laugh and talk a bit... Night came I go to study hall.. Grades weren't the best at the time. Is what it is.
A few days past and I bump into the taller chic close to her apartment...I say what's up.. She shows this once in a lifetime smile.. We talk, nothing to it until we reach her apartment. She looked at me and I knew that she wanted me to come in.
As soon as we walk in and the door closes, she bends over to put her books on the couch. Without thinking I run my finger thru the inseam of her jeans... From her pussy to her belt loop.. She didn't jump at all.
At that moment I raised her up and stuck my hand in her pants feeling one of the softest asses I had ever felt. I put my arm around her throat pulled her close and started playing with her pussy that was already soaking wet. At this point I didn't really know her name and it wasn't important to me at the time anyway. All I felt was soft ass wet pussy and hair. I began kissing her neck, sucking on it, trying to fit more and more fingers into her. It was tight, but I was so aggressive I could only get three..
I unzipped her pants with one hand and managed to pull her pants and panties down, pushed her on the couch, grabbed the back of her head as she opened her mouth to immediately start sucking my hard throbbing dick. I put one of my legs on the arm rest of the couch as she got lower stroked my dick and sucked both my balls at the same time... The feeling she gave was incredible. I pushed her back on the couch grabbing both her ankles kneeled down and TRIED to slide my dick in her wet throbbing pussy. It wouldn't fit it was so tight. But that ******* was wet.. Like wet wet.. As I worked my way in. ******* was hard.. Broke skin on my dick it was so tight. I noticed her green eyes became more piercing as I tried. She wouldn't take her eyes off mine... It was looking at madussa.. That stare.. Fuck that stare . Gives me chills writing this *******.. After I finally got her open enough to slide in...I went all the way bottom with what's left of my dick hanging out of her.. That ******* squoze.. And make a sloppy sound without me moving an inch.. My knees buckled a lil bit.. But fuck that . Man up.... She gasped and I stroked leaving white steaks all over my dick. I pounded her harder and harder grabbed her ankles tighter and tighter... As I pumped I knew I couldn't hold back from this tight gripping ass white pussy, of this tall pale wonderful woman. You gotta remember she's 6'0 tall.. With pretty long feet.. So the aura and view each angle was, was, was.. Premature ejaculation material..I had to work to hard not to nut in this pussy.. Baby's ain't got no time for that at stage in life.. When I finally couldn't hold back..I left the tip of my dick just inside her, fuck it I am who I am lol..so we both could watch my cum pump into and all over her barely used pussy. She was just days shy of 18... As we were both left breathing hard... We looked at each other and began to kiss passionately... That was the first of many encounters.
We put our clothes back on. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, both eyes, her nose, which is the most perfect part of her face, and those soft lips that could pass for a black woman. We hugged and said goodbye... Her name was Clover...I gave her the nickname Beac-h. Squeezed both juicy tittie's.. Pulled her shirt up with the door wide open sucked and bit the nipples patted her on her head playfully and bounced.
(To be continued)
That's hot .we want to hear more!

I'm
(To be continued)
Hot stuff

Back