Eye Candy

But did you get to enjoy it? Do you remember anything?

I was sore afterwards. From my labia to my cervix in front and my anus and colon in back. My breasts were painful to where I couldn't wear a bra for a week. I also had bite marks on both breasts including where the skin had been broken. Al still won't tell me what he had shot me up with. My sister Jeanne suspected I was our college's "representative" for a Black fraternity ritual. But again, Al still won't say anything else...

-Angie

This is another photo I sent Rick. It was taken by my sister Jeanne's boyfriend, J.D., in her bedroom after the second time he fucked me. Look carefully and you see I was starting to leak what he he had left in me. His was the third Black cock to penetrate me with his first time in me early that morning in the shower while Jeanne slept in the next room. He liked fucking Jeanne and I rear-entry because "it puts the sperm right on the cervix, closer to the egg."

-Angie

After J.D..jpg

tumblr_njiy76V2rZ1s45azho1_400.gif

I was sore afterwards. From my labia to my cervix in front and my anus and colon in back. My breasts were painful to where I couldn't wear a bra for a week. I also had bite marks on both breasts including where the skin had been broken. Al still won't tell me what he had shot me up with. My sister Jeanne suspected I was our college's "representative" for a Black fraternity ritual. But again, Al still won't say anything else...

-Angie
Damn that's sexy

Back