Eye Candy

This is one of the first photos Angie sent me after she began her sexual relationship with Al. Angie told me later that Al had “doggied” her before having her put her shorts back on. He was hoping that s would leak a stain into the crotch. She didn’t because Al not only shot deep into Angie, but he pushed her own fluids deep within her. Her note with the photo mentioned that she’d seen me notice that she and Al were going into his dorm. While they walked, Al had his hand down the back of Angie’s shorts in public, caressing her ass. She told me that she wanted all to know that there was nothing to be ashamed of in an interracial realationship between a white woman and a Black guy. She told me that she loved being shown off to white guys by Al as what he was “getting” and they weren’t. Angie went on to say that Al had fininhed her defloration because her first intercourse with Al was painful and she ******* afterwards. She closed saying that because there was one weekend where Al was "busy", Angie went on a “blind date double date” with the younger brother of Angie’s older sister’s boyfriend. And, that the result of that weekend was not just her being Ronny's first white girl, and brothers fucking sisters (and bringing them closer together), but Angie’s first DP, and her introduction to swinging. This photo is from late September 1978, when Angie was two months past her 18th birthday.

A pose similar to this was used in the Atlanta Zebra Club's "catalog" of members. r

-Rick

Catalog.jpg

Back