Extreme Bar Breeding

Hey guys and hotwives, hot story from a couple years ago. My wife is a total whore- she's always been this way. She's about mid thirty with shoulder length curly black hair, green eyes, with full and inviting thick lips. Her ass is fantastic too; it compliments the way her hips are curved beyond belief. We like to go out to the bars every so often looking for BBC and when we do she's such a tease. She sways her hips and "accidently" rubs against the more muscular looking black guys whenever she gets the chance. The demeaning looks and sneers they give me flush me so bad. I just get so horny I cant control it, but sometimes I become a bad cuckold hubby and get a bit jealous, which turns me on more. Sometimes things get a bit heated- this was one of those times.

It was a cool summer solstice and my wife and I were preparing to go out on the hunt again. My wife chose to go out in the tightest dark blue dress she had. Every little curve of hers was on display, it was so tight around her hips that every time she did that slutty strut and sway of hers it would hike up just a bit and she would have to "fix" it; not a lot, but definitely enough to attract any guys attention. I knew that she picked it for that reason. Her legs were covered by a pair of hot black garters clipped to her underwear, for which she had taken the liberty of cutting a hole through exposing her shaved pussy. The heels she wore enhanced her figure that much more and every time she took a step her ass bounced and jiggled like she wasn't wearing anything at all.

When we arrived I could already see the glances and stares coming upon us. My wife was a slut and everybody knew it. By the time we got in she had smoothed her dress out several times. When we got to the counter I could tell that tonight was going to be a good night. We ordered some shots to fire her up a bit (******* before beer, you're in the clear) and began scanning the place for prey. It didn't take long. A gaggle of more aggressive looking black men were leering at her from across the bar and she responded in kind with some eye-flutters and winks. I don't know what happened, but the booze pushed my anxiety through the roof. My wife and I attempted to make some small talk, but I and the gang across the bar understood that she was too distracted to listen. After a little while she pointed at them and ****** me to look in their direction. She wanted them to know that I knew and was too submissive to stop what would happen next. I could hear their howls and jeers from where I was sitting, but my only choice was to bury myself in my *******.
My wife reached under the counter of the bar and began stroking me over my pants. I was already so horny but as soon as she slide her hand up and down my shaft a bit I was ready to cum. I felt my cock get hotter and that deep tension around my head, I was throbbing. She took me to the edge then laughed at how easily I gave in. I really thought she was going to let me cum this soon. She got up and walked towards the group, but not before giving me a slutty glance. She began strutting and her dress started to hike up, but she didn't even bother to fix it. By the time she got to the group they already had an idea what was going. As if purely by instinct one of the guys wrapped his arms around my wife hips, grabbed her ass, and then pulled my wife's pussy against his thigh. The rest of them closed around my wife and her newfound lover to hide what was going on from the rest of the bar.

One more stepped inside the circle then another. I felt a rush of jealously and then another stream of heat up my cock. I had to take a look at what they were doing with my wife. I strolled across the bar and when I peered through the gaps in their line I felt almost ashamed. The guy who had wrapped his arms around my girl was now rubbing her exposed cunt hard and fast. Her pussy lips passed so easily through his fingers, and then a long and stringy drip of her lube slid out of her cunt. She wanted them, all together, real bad. Another one groped her breast from behind while pressing his thick black dick as hard as he could against my wife ass. Every little while he would pull her closer and then thrust a couple times before deciding he wanted to calm down. The third already had his piece out and was slapping it with abandon on my wife's hips. She liked the attention and it just got me so bothered. I stroked over my pants (facing away from the bar's crowd) but I was too horny and I came too early. I made the most pathetic, puppyish whimper when I did it and one of the guys noticed me. "what are you crying about white boy, your bitch is ours. Fuck off". I was already ashamed but then I felt enraged. I tried to swing at him like the embarrassed cuck I was. What really hurt my pride was my wife giggling at my attempt to fight. I was out in seconds with one of the heavier looking black guys straddling me. "I told you to get lost"; more giggles from my wife. She delighted in the spectacle. The big guy got off me but all I could do was lay there. I heard one of the guys offer to "show her something good downstairs". My wife gleefully obliged, and went with the crowd.

I took a minute or two to recover, but my pride was still burning. I needed to stop this and get my wife back. I couldn't believe how easily she had betrayed me. I pulled myself up and limped to the basement door and began to make my way down the stairs. As soon as I stepped into the basement I could hear my wife shrieking in *******. They knew what she liked- to be used. They had her bent over a pool table with one cock in her mouth and another deep in her pussy. The guy in the back had her by the hips and would push them back into his pelvis. Already, I could view the little flicks of cum that flew out of her every thrust, alongside the thick trickle that ran down her leg. The group was piled around her, and their bare dicks lay out ready to breed her tiny white cunt. The guy in her ass started thrusting harder and faster before pushing himself in balls deep and then seeding her. As soon he pulled out there was another BBC ready to take his place, the cum of the last working as a lubricant for the next. The BBC in her throat pulled out too, and my wife choked on his load and added to the already big pool of baby-batter on the table. I stroked myself some more and groaned loudly enough to alert the last guy to breed my wife of my presence. "What the fuck did I tell you white-boy" he shouted at me. My stomach sunk and I turned to get away, but he was too fast and in an instant he had me by the back of my neck. "You just couldn't do what you're told, huh". He dragged me back, my wife giggling at me and moaning even louder the whole way, and then he made me kneel behind the table. "I'll show you something you will never forget white boy", I wanted to *******- both from fear and anticipation. The BBC in my wife's puss started to thrust more aggressively, but instead of cumming in my girl he pulled out and pointed his weapon at me. I tried to cover my face and my eyes but he just had too much ammunition. He was straddling my shoulder and managed to get his tip through my defenses and and shot all over my face, then he grabbed me by the hair. I tried to resist but a single smack upside the head from him was enough to make me open up. His spermy dick rushed to the back my throat and went well passed my tonsils, and then he began to thrust. I chocked and sputtered a couple times but they had me and there was nothing I could do. A couple more of them painted my face with their seed- I had become the cum dump for the group. The BBC kept fucking my throat for a couple more minutes while I kneeled before the firing squad, then he pulled out just as quickly as he had entered. When I could open my eyes again I saw my wife now being double penetrated by her bulls, with one BBC fucking her mouth. I just wanted to crawl away and die right there, but one of them grabbed me by the hair again and pulled me to the edge of the table. My wife was shrieking like a banshee and begging them to give her a black baby. Every time they thrust out out of her a little spit of cum landed on my face.

I don't know how long it took, but one by one they came in my wife, or on me. "Lay the fuck down bitch". I was awake again and had on choice but to comply. I heard my wife get off the table and then she straddled me with her pussy, still dripping with the cum of at least 20 men, hanging over my mouth. It looks like they were ready for round two. Their balls dragged over my face as they railed my wife, and she enjoyed every second of it. "Give me a baby!". "THIS MARRIAGE IS OVER". "Eat it bitch!". "I might just leave my ring behind". She was out to hurt me so bad. My face and cock were burning and I wanted to go home. I must have ate a dozen creampies, but I was ****** to swallow them all at once. Their cum was salty, sweet, coarse, smooth, burning hot, and cold. I could barely ******* down the glassful of seed they blew in my wife's pink cunt before it all slid effortlessly onto my tongue. I ******* and awoke to my wife, still naked, still soaked in sperm, parading herself and I before the shocked spectators that waited on the main floor. She cleaned us up with one of her stockings and brought us home.

Our marriage is not actually over. And while I hated it at the time, that night remains one of my hottest memories. My only regret is that they didn't breed my weak ass too. A couple weeks after she pissed hot on the pregnancy test. My wife's ******* is four now. Nobody knows who the ******* is, but everyone at his daycare sure knows that it isn't me.

Hey guys and hotwives, hot story from a couple years ago. My wife is a total whore- she's always been this way. She's about mid thirty with shoulder length curly black hair, green eyes, with full and inviting thick lips. Her ass is fantastic too; it compliments the way her hips are curved beyond belief. We like to go out to the bars every so often looking for BBC and when we do she's such a tease. She sways her hips and "accidently" rubs against the more muscular looking black guys whenever she gets the chance. The demeaning looks and sneers they give me flush me so bad. I just get so horny I cant control it, but sometimes I become a bad cuckold hubby and get a bit jealous, which turns me on more. Sometimes things get a bit heated- this was one of those times.

It was a cool summer solstice and my wife and I were preparing to go out on the hunt again. My wife chose to go out in the tightest dark blue dress she had. Every little curve of hers was on display, it was so tight around her hips that every time she did that slutty strut and sway of hers it would hike up just a bit and she would have to "fix" it; not a lot, but definitely enough to attract any guys attention. I knew that she picked it for that reason. Her legs were covered by a pair of hot black garters clipped to her underwear, for which she had taken the liberty of cutting a hole through exposing her shaved pussy. The heels she wore enhanced her figure that much more and every time she took a step her ass bounced and jiggled like she wasn't wearing anything at all.

When we arrived I could already see the glances and stares coming upon us. My wife was a slut and everybody knew it. By the time we got in she had smoothed her dress out several times. When we got to the counter I could tell that tonight was going to be a good night. We ordered some shots to fire her up a bit (******* before beer, you're in the clear) and began scanning the place for prey. It didn't take long. A gaggle of more aggressive looking black men were leering at her from across the bar and she responded in kind with some eye-flutters and winks. I don't know what happened, but the booze pushed my anxiety through the roof. My wife and I attempted to make some small talk, but I and the gang across the bar understood that she was too distracted to listen. After a little while she pointed at them and ****** me to look in their direction. She wanted them to know that I knew and was too submissive to stop what would happen next. I could hear their howls and jeers from where I was sitting, but my only choice was to bury myself in my *******.
My wife reached under the counter of the bar and began stroking me over my pants. I was already so horny but as soon as she slide her hand up and down my shaft a bit I was ready to cum. I felt my cock get hotter and that deep tension around my head, I was throbbing. She took me to the edge then laughed at how easily I gave in. I really thought she was going to let me cum this soon. She got up and walked towards the group, but not before giving me a slutty glance. She began strutting and her dress started to hike up, but she didn't even bother to fix it. By the time she got to the group they already had an idea what was going. As if purely by instinct one of the guys wrapped his arms around my wife hips, grabbed her ass, and then pulled my wife's pussy against his thigh. The rest of them closed around my wife and her newfound lover to hide what was going on from the rest of the bar.

One more stepped inside the circle then another. I felt a rush of jealously and then another stream of heat up my cock. I had to take a look at what they were doing with my wife. I strolled across the bar and when I peered through the gaps in their line I felt almost ashamed. The guy who had wrapped his arms around my girl was now rubbing her exposed cunt hard and fast. Her pussy lips passed so easily through his fingers, and then a long and stringy drip of her lube slid out of her cunt. She wanted them, all together, real bad. Another one groped her breast from behind while pressing his thick black dick as hard as he could against my wife ass. Every little while he would pull her closer and then thrust a couple times before deciding he wanted to calm down. The third already had his piece out and was slapping it with abandon on my wife's hips. She liked the attention and it just got me so bothered. I stroked over my pants (facing away from the bar's crowd) but I was too horny and I came too early. I made the most pathetic, puppyish whimper when I did it and one of the guys noticed me. "what are you crying about white boy, your bitch is ours. Fuck off". I was already ashamed but then I felt enraged. I tried to swing at him like the embarrassed cuck I was. What really hurt my pride was my wife giggling at my attempt to fight. I was out in seconds with one of the heavier looking black guys straddling me. "I told you to get lost"; more giggles from my wife. She delighted in the spectacle. The big guy got off me but all I could do was lay there. I heard one of the guys offer to "show her something good downstairs". My wife gleefully obliged, and went with the crowd.

I took a minute or two to recover, but my pride was still burning. I needed to stop this and get my wife back. I couldn't believe how easily she had betrayed me. I pulled myself up and limped to the basement door and began to make my way down the stairs. As soon as I stepped into the basement I could hear my wife shrieking in *******. They knew what she liked- to be used. They had her bent over a pool table with one cock in her mouth and another deep in her pussy. The guy in the back had her by the hips and would push them back into his pelvis. Already, I could view the little flicks of cum that flew out of her every thrust, alongside the thick trickle that ran down her leg. The group was piled around her, and their bare dicks lay out ready to breed her tiny white cunt. The guy in her ass started thrusting harder and faster before pushing himself in balls deep and then seeding her. As soon he pulled out there was another BBC ready to take his place, the cum of the last working as a lubricant for the next. The BBC in her throat pulled out too, and my wife choked on his load and added to the already big pool of baby-batter on the table. I stroked myself some more and groaned loudly enough to alert the last guy to breed my wife of my presence. "What the fuck did I tell you white-boy" he shouted at me. My stomach sunk and I turned to get away, but he was too fast and in an instant he had me by the back of my neck. "You just couldn't do what you're told, huh". He dragged me back, my wife giggling at me and moaning even louder the whole way, and then he made me kneel behind the table. "I'll show you something you will never forget white boy", I wanted to *******- both from fear and anticipation. The BBC in my wife's puss started to thrust more aggressively, but instead of cumming in my girl he pulled out and pointed his weapon at me. I tried to cover my face and my eyes but he just had too much ammunition. He was straddling my shoulder and managed to get his tip through my defenses and and shot all over my face, then he grabbed me by the hair. I tried to resist but a single smack upside the head from him was enough to make me open up. His spermy dick rushed to the back my throat and went well passed my tonsils, and then he began to thrust. I chocked and sputtered a couple times but they had me and there was nothing I could do. A couple more of them painted my face with their seed- I had become the cum dump for the group. The BBC kept fucking my throat for a couple more minutes while I kneeled before the firing squad, then he pulled out just as quickly as he had entered. When I could open my eyes again I saw my wife now being double penetrated by her bulls, with one BBC fucking her mouth. I just wanted to crawl away and die right there, but one of them grabbed me by the hair again and pulled me to the edge of the table. My wife was shrieking like a banshee and begging them to give her a black baby. Every time they thrust out out of her a little spit of cum landed on my face.

I don't know how long it took, but one by one they came in my wife, or on me. "Lay the fuck down bitch". I was awake again and had on choice but to comply. I heard my wife get off the table and then she straddled me with her pussy, still dripping with the cum of at least 20 men, hanging over my mouth. It looks like they were ready for round two. Their balls dragged over my face as they railed my wife, and she enjoyed every second of it. "Give me a baby!". "THIS MARRIAGE IS OVER". "Eat it bitch!". "I might just leave my ring behind". She was out to hurt me so bad. My face and cock were burning and I wanted to go home. I must have ate a dozen creampies, but I was ****** to swallow them all at once. Their cum was salty, sweet, coarse, smooth, burning hot, and cold. I could barely ******* down the glassful of seed they blew in my wife's pink cunt before it all slid effortlessly onto my tongue. I ******* and awoke to my wife, still naked, still soaked in sperm, parading herself and I before the shocked spectators that waited on the main floor. She cleaned us up with one of her stockings and brought us home.

Our marriage is not actually over. And while I hated it at the time, that night remains one of my hottest memories. My only regret is that they didn't breed my weak ass too. A couple weeks after she pissed hot on the pregnancy test. My wife's ******* is four now. Nobody knows who the ******* is, but everyone at his daycare sure knows that it isn't me.
Love this story!

sounds fantastic

Wife was gangbanged in in a black neighborhood bar by her black master and 7 other black men. Bartender closed early. She was fucked in all holes for hours. Tables, chairs, stools, bar, and pool table. Finished her off by having her lay on the women's bathroom floor and get pissed on. Yes, she enjoyed GS.
I think your wife and I would have been a lot alike Sir

Wife was gangbanged in in a black neighborhood bar by her black master and 7 other black men. Bartender closed early. She was fucked in all holes for hours. Tables, chairs, stools, bar, and pool table. Finished her off by having her lay on the women's bathroom floor and get pissed on. Yes, she enjoyed GS.
So you enjoyed watching 8 black men fuck your wife's mouth, ass and cunt and then soak her in their piss after they made her lay on the women's bathroom floor and get pissed on, in a black neighborhood bar?

I wasn't there. She played alone. She had several black masters over a 14 year period. She was a slave, guy. What she did there was well within her bounds. You seem to intimate that what she did was disgusting. You here to chastise me or what?

I wasn't there. She played alone. She had several black masters over a 14 year period. She was a slave, guy. What she did there was well within her bounds. You seem to intimate that what she did was disgusting. You here to chastise me or what?
Sorry if I offended you. That was not my intention. I was truly wondering if you enjoyed watching the black guys piss on your wife. Your reply stated that you were not there so you could not have watched, at least not in person. It would be very exciting if someone took a video of the black guys pissing on your wife on the bathroom floor in the bar. You said your wife enjoyed being pissed on, so it would be very exciting to watch. You are extremely lucky to be married to a white Lady that loves to be pissed on by black men and one of them her Black Master. Hot that your white wife was a black man's slave. I Don't think that your wife enjoying the 8 black guys pissing on her on the bathroom floor in the bar was disgusting. In fact, I think it would have been a beautiful sight. I am definitely not here to chastise you. I don't judge anyone. Everyone has a right to enjoy their life lifestyle even if it is kinky.
Do you know if the black men pissed in your wife's mouth and she swallowed their piss?

I would be extremely excited if I got to watch 8 black guys piss on my wife on the bathroom floor in a bar. I would love to film it too so that my wife and I could enjoy watching to relive those exciting moments. I would like to have the owner keep the bar open while the black guys were pissing on my wife,so that there would be the added excitement of other women and maybe men, going into the bathroom and seeing the black men pissing on my wife. I would love seeing my wife enjoying swallowing their piss.

Best wishes.

Back