Expose your white boyfriend

View attachment 160448View attachment 160447View attachment 160446
Hubby dressed for a Christmas eve date tonight with a BBC. I will be getting my gift early.... giggle. Merry Christmas Everyone..
was he
View attachment 160448View attachment 160447View attachment 160446
Hubby dressed for a Christmas eve date tonight with a BBC. I will be getting my gift early.... giggle. Merry Christmas Everyone..[/quote

ultimate humiliation, love it

Felt the need to show everyone here the honest truth why I can't satisfy my wife.I took the pic minutes ago,as I tried to get myself hard in the bathroom.I know I'm humiliated by the pathetic size,but I'm not afraid to show you bbc studs for you to laugh at guys.Come on you white hubbies show the black guys your useless dicklets.

Attachments

• IMAG0164.jpg
    IMAG0164.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 76
Felt the need to show everyone here the honest truth why I can't satisfy my wife.I took the pic minutes ago,as I tried to get myself hard in the bathroom.I know I'm humiliated by the pathetic size,but I'm not afraid to show you bbc studs for you to laugh at guys.Come on you white hubbies show the black guys your useless dicklets.
Did you get you manclit hard or just dribbled a water little load out your limp clit dude?

The only credit I can give myself Sir is that after 58 years I've finally seen the truth and that is soon the Black Man will finally take control of all of us worthless whites and we will serve and obey both him and the Black woman as it was meant to be. My place is on my knees in front of you.
ah,so ur dumb too-it took you 58 damn years to realize this small thing ? ! Looser.
Not just my feet-lick it up BITCH !

Back