Experienced, Well endowed bull from Malaysia

Looking for cuckold couples. - Location Kuala Lumpur or surrounding areas.

I am an experienced bull, mix race (chinese + indian) , brown skinned and well endowed with my 7.5 inch hard thick cock.

Have been a bull to 3 couples in the past and activities ranging from being watched having sex with a mans wife to taking part in a 3some.

I love to experiment and have done the following;

1) Humiliate the husband while having sex with the wife. Get the husband tied up and ****** to watch his wife and I have sex as we tease him and make him aware that shes having so much fun with me.

2) Having sex with someones wife in a room with the webcam on while the husband watches from another room/location via the webcam.

3) 3some - banging the wife while she gives hubby a BJ with husband actively participating in our sexual acts.

4) flirting with wife in the presence of the husband. Public flirting while in a pub or lounge. While the helpless husband becomes a bystander.

5) Master - Slave relationship ..where i turn the husband into my dog.

6) Or just the old fashioned sex with the wife while the cuck just looks on

Besides the above, I am willing to experiment more, just drop me a line and we can discuss and see if we can reach an agreement for mutual fun. Must be win-win situation where all parties are happy.

Waiting to hear from fellow Malaysians (ONLY FOR SERIOUS CUCKOLD COUPLES)

Back