EXPERIENCED LOS ANGELES BBC LOOKING TO BE A LONG TERM BULL FOR COUPLE (Serious Inquires Only)

ChrisHasABig

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hey! I’m an experienced BBC Bull in Los Angeles looking for a hotwife/couple that are seeking a fun time. I’m respectful, clean, open minded, discrete, vaccinated and I travel. This is ongoing so don't hesitate to reach out if its been awhile since posting. Shoot me a message if you’re seriously interested! Check profile for more pics!

Attachments

• F543BC1A-2324-4E21-992C-9F2361D9AAF8.JPEG
    F543BC1A-2324-4E21-992C-9F2361D9AAF8.JPEG
    982.2 KB · Views: 615
  • BD191828-AC10-4545-B223-644703224540.JPEG
    BD191828-AC10-4545-B223-644703224540.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 618
Hey! I’m an experienced BBC Bull in Los Angeles looking for a hotwife/couple that are seeking a fun time. I’m respectful, clean, open minded, discrete, vaccinated and I travel. This is ongoing so don't hesitate to reach out if its been awhile since posting. Shoot me a message if you’re seriously interested! Check profile for more pics!
Are you into thicker wives?

Um I think mine would be interested… inbox me

Um I think mine would be interested… inbox me
Hi I want my wife to experience the ultimate pleasure of a BBC. I've done this B4 with other gf's . She needs a bigger one to blow her away. Looking for a reg bull to service however he wants. She is very sub and so am I with right bull. She is extremely orgasmic and you would make her go crazy. How big is it? We can host . We live in Johnson valley. It's a ways away but worth the travel . Into longA first time sessions. I'm bi and wondering if I can service you too. It's not necessary but would beset more fun. She has never seen me do that but there's always a first time ,right? No reciprocation s at all for me just love to do it . ,7606006394 text me to set it up. You won't be sorry. How big is it , and how big are you?

Please check your messages.

Fabulous body (and cock!) .. shame we are in Houston!

We’re interested and real. We also DM’d you

Back