Experienced BBC In Japan

Hello and happy new year. Been on the site for some years now but not active here.

Im a Black American Gentleman in my mid 40’s. Well preserved and healthy. Most people think I’m in my early 30s. Very well educated and successful. Have enjoyed being a BBC bull for going on 20 years now. Have a very strong preference for slender Asian women with long hair.

Been living in Japan for a couple of years now and have enjoyed a number of steady relationships with couples and hotwives. The plague put the end to my favorite, a young couple from China, the wife (25) whom I absolutely devoured twice a month for a year.

Japanese couples seem to be afraid of the virus, which is understandable, so I’m looking for more ladies and couples nearby to quench my non stop desire for enthusiastic, vigorous and deeply pleasurable sex.

If you’re around Tokyo and have a sexy Asian wife do get in touch. Perhaps we can discretely meet and set off on a lovely friendship.

Hello and happy new year. Been on the site for some years now but not active here.

Im a Black American Gentleman in my mid 40’s. Well preserved and healthy. Most people think I’m in my early 30s. Very well educated and successful. Have enjoyed being a BBC bull for going on 20 years now. Have a very strong preference for slender Asian women with long hair.

Been living in Japan for a couple of years now and have enjoyed a number of steady relationships with couples and hotwives. The plague put the end to my favorite, a young couple from China, the wife (25) whom I absolutely devoured twice a month for a year.

Japanese couples seem to be afraid of the virus, which is understandable, so I’m looking for more ladies and couples nearby to quench my non stop desire for enthusiastic, vigorous and deeply pleasurable sex.

If you’re around Tokyo and have a sexy Asian wife do get in touch. Perhaps we can discretely meet and set off on a lovely friendship.

Reactions: raf
Back