Exclusive Prague Cuckold Vacation Offer

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by kolleroller, Mar 5, 2015.

1. kolleroller

kolleroller New Member

Czech
    Hello everyone,

I am an experienced, good looking bull living in Prague. I offer private guide services to cuckold couples.

My speciality is, I provide complete cuckold vacation experience which includes,

-Swinger club visits
    -City walks with being intimate with wife
    -Humiliating shopping at erotic shop
    -Controlling Husbands activities

and many more..

If you decide to come Prague before May, I can cover all of your hotel expenses (Central location, min. 3 star)

So, send me PM for more detailed information

queenmature likes this.
  2. design82

design82 Member

Hi kolleroller.
    Could be interested in your offer.
    We are NOT cuckold - she is free to have lovers / sexual excitement, and I enjoy her excitement.

So, only the swinger club visits, the erotic city walks, and of course her interaction with your private guide services, would be of interest......but none of the others above.

I presume this is ok for weekend breaks?

raykink likes this.
  3. kolleroller

kolleroller New Member

Czech
    Hello design82,

Yes, I can provide you what you want, weekend break would be fine. Please send me a PM with your details and when are you planning to come.

4. design82

design82 Member

Probably during May, but have nothing organised yet.
    For your info, she is unaware of my planning extra-marital activity for her (she enjoys the fantasies, but 'only the fantasies' at this moment). So I think it would be a case of us coming to Prague, and somehow we make 'accidental' contact with you - interested to know what you think would be best.

5. staffs_cuckoldcouple

staffs_cuckoldcouple Member

UK
    Hi Kolleroller. We would definitely be up for this, please PM us with all the details of the arrangement. x