Everyday selfie

You take it in your hot ass??
Yes I'm a 3hole girl but I've never had a bbc able to cum in all 3holes? I love to swallow but alot of times there's no cum for my pussy or ass so either I don't enjoy the pleasure of swallowing a big load & I get my pussy filled or GIVE me 3 bbc's at the same time

Yes I'm a 3hole girl but I've never had a bbc able to cum in all 3holes? I love to swallow but alot of times there's no cum for my pussy or ass so either I don't enjoy the pleasure of swallowing a big load & I get my pussy filled or GIVE me 3 bbc's at the same time
Well I’d have to work to get three for you!! But if I have you for the whole night I can fill all three holes!!

I expect all 3holes filled each time I'm with a bull, it completes me & make my night, but if your oral skills are good, you eat,lick, fingering my pussy making me squirt repeatedly I'll turn into an insatiable slut for bbc's going none stop for hours till your drained!

I expect all 3holes filled each time I'm with a bull, it completes me & make my night, but if your oral skills are good, you eat,lick, fingering my pussy making me squirt repeatedly I'll turn into an insatiable slut for bbc's going none stop for hours till your drained!
I am very skilled at eating pussy, even while squirting!! And I’d use you like a whore for black cock!!!

My first bbc was amazing when he wasn't fucking me he was making me squirt & I was sucking his cock & balls. He was able to fuck my 3holes in every position for 2 hours untill he finally filled my pussy. He has become my semi regular and always satisfies me even though he only come once. So stamina is nice

Back